“Good food, good service”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 82 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

The food is always food at Cracker Barrel. Thiss one has particularly good potato casserole, but the grits are runny. I guess they don't get grits this far north. You can depend on a good meal and good service here. Fyi the sausage is very good, not bland like in most northern restaurants.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I think that everyone knows that Cracker Barrel is a chain restaurant/ store, but you get an honest meal 95% of the time at a fair and reasonable price for the quality and quantity of the food your order! They try to keep their menus fresh and change them from time to time. The Meadville restaurant is one of the good restaurants in this chain. We went there this past weekend because it was close to where we were staying. My wife and I depend upon these restaurants when traveling and at home and visit them on a fairly regular basis. Their food is a dependable quality, the service is normally very good or better and the prices are reasonable for our budget as retired people. We have had very few problems at other places in this chain, and reported them to corporate other times we just mentioned the problem to the manager and the issues were normally resolved right then or we received a certificate for two free meals later or our bill was on the house. Their wait staff is normally friendly, prompt, efficient and they deliver what we ordered correctly and in a timely manner. Overall, my wife and I think that it is a good experience and that is why we have eaten at Cracker Barrels up and down the Eastern Seaboard. I would not hesitate to recommend this place in Meadville, PA. for breakfast, lunch, and/ or dinner to anyone that is hungry and wants a good meal at a reasonable price! Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We go here as a family on a fairly regular basis. Food is generally quite good. Have had problems a couple times but most were resolved. Wait staff is friendly and food is delivered in a timely manner. Overall it is a good experience and I'd recommend this place for breakfast,lunch,or dinner.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I greatly enjoyed my visit to this Cracker Barrel location. I visited the restaurant but there is also an attached store to walk through to and from the restaurant with a wide selection of products.

FOOD: 5/5
The food was served hot and to order. The mashed potatoes are made from real potatoes and not instant potatoes. The meat is served tender and juicy. Reasonable portion sizes. The apple dumpling for dessert is huge.

SERVICE: 5/5
We were seated promptly by the host. She was attentive to the mix of adults and children in our small group. She pointed out the days specials.

The waitress, Holly, was very outgoing. She checked on us frequently and made recommendations. She quickly brought out new beverages as we were drinking them. She was asking about favorites.

CLEANLINESS: 5/5
We visited this restaurant later in the evening, after the big dinner rush. The restaurant was very clean and presentable. The restroom was also clean.

GIFT SHOP: 4/5
I did not shop the gift shop other than walking through. It is very crowded to walk through the gift shop while other people are shopping or heading into or out of the restaurant.

BOTTOM LINE:
My visit to Cracker Barrel was enjoyable and relaxing. It provided a nice time to visit with others without feeling rushed.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I never cease to be amazed at how friendly the servers (usually young girls are) They really seem to enjoy their work. I had grilled catfish to take out and it was excellent.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!