“Restaurant of choice”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 82 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Travelling down to Florida, my wife and I are always on the lookout for Cracker Barrel’s. We enjoy the food, the service, and the gift shops.

My wife and I both had the fish fry and I also had the new Caramell latte coffee, which was awesome. Wish we had this back home. The food was great, and the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Nothing Fancy But Good food. In the cold months feels great to sit by the huge fireplace.Huge Breakfast

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Lunch menu is very reasonable. Try the meatloaf on Tuesday and turkey dinner with sweet potato casserole on Thursday. Wait staff are all very friendly and work very hard to please customer. If something is wrong, management is quick to fix it.

Enjoy the gift shop. You can always find neat things in it.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

On my way to Erie to fish steelhead with a friend and stopped in for breakfast. Now, mind you, I have always demanded we eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel across the country when we travel. That’s always a given and my traveling companions all know this. So, this low rating and complaint is directed toward the hired help, our server.
After ordering two poached eggs she asked how I wanted them cooked. I said “make sure the whites are done” and she said “Okay”. She filled my cup with coffee but, didn’t come back to refill my cup until my food came. Normally I would let that go but, my friend and I were the only two in the restaurant because we were the first and only ones there at 6:05am. Right after they opened. She brings my eggs-whites not cooked as I asked and when she set the plate down she left and didn’t return to ask how our meal was so, my friend had to get her attention to have her take the eggs back. By the time she brought the eggs to me, it was time for us to leave. She didn’t say “sorry” or have the eggs taken off the bill. I just paid and left quite unhappy. Very inattentive. I’ll be back but, I’ll be sure my server is someone else. I understand everyone has a bad day but, come on. That’s her J-O-B.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived for a late supper, and enjoyed a great family supper with lots of variety in the menu, attentive staff, and relaxing atmosphere. Only negative was that not all the menu items were available, but as I said it was a late dinner.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!