“Good food at a good price.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 81 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 December 2015

My husband and I love Cracker Barrel restaurants. You can always get a good meal and a good price. And you know that your favorites will always be there.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 9 November 2015

I love Cracker Barrels. The food is consistent and this restaurant was no exception. I had pinto beans, grilled trout, baked sweet potato, and sweet tea...yes, sweet tea in PA. Everything was delicious, and it was very convenient to my hotel.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Parking lot looked crowded but plenty of room inside. the waitress was friendly and our food was ready quick. Really good too. Will definitely visit again when in that area.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

We love stopping at Cracker Barrel restaurants whenever we travel. We always try to stop at this restaurant on our way south as the food is always delicious and the service is wonderful. Their breakfast menu is packed with tasty meals often making it a difficult choice....but I always have to order their hash brown casserole!!

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

I stopped here with my sister and we had the grilled pork chop with mashed potatoes gravy and corn an all American meal it hit the spot. There was a nice cozy fire that warmed the restaurant. I know this is a chain but they do it well. I would recommend this Cracker Barrel to anyone traveling this way.