“Delicious meal and great atmosphere”

TimberCreek Tap and Table
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This place just opened, and is a taproom and restaurant.
Reviewed 7 February 2016

We had a terrific lunch here. There were five of us and we shared the huge sampler platter that had chicken tenders, ribs, pulled pork, potato skins, fried pickles, and onion rings. Two of us then shared a Caesar salad, while the other three in our party shared two orders of burgers with fries. We were well fed! Several in our group tried the beers on tap and were pleased with the choices. We ordered one piece of carrot cake to share among the five of us, and it was delicious too. Our server was attentive and very pleasant.

3  Thank Hannah M

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Great food and atmosphere is awesome! Service was also Great!! Lot's of differnet type of Beer's! Excellent steaks and seafood! Cool fireplace outside! Brewery next door with Glass floor so you cn see the Brewery~

3  Thank Jimmy H
Reviewed 8 January 2016

I had a half rack of baby back ribs. The portion was good and the taste was what I expected and like. But I want the meat to fall off the ribs. I had to gnaw the meat off the bones. It was also difficult to cut them apart. I wondered if they were really completely cooked. Only one side goes with the meal. I chose a tossed salad. It was quite small and crowded into a small bowl making trying to cut the lettuce nearly impossible. Also had ginger ale. Expensive meal tho nothing like the others' meals which were really expensive.

2  Thank Shelley H
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Have tried the Grove City location four times. One time sat at the bar, great brews and good pizza and wings. Love the wood fired oven. The other times the service was terrible - missing items and getting food delivered over a 15 minute time period. Some were almost done eating and others were just getting their order. The food has been mediocre to just plain bad. Very disappointing. Not as good as My Brothers Place.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I always go here for the beer pretzels. I tried the onion rings and they are good. Order a side of honey with them. They were a lot though and a bit greasy. Would have liked less breading. Beer pretzels were still a hit.

2  Thank Lewis C