“4 Trys, 3 disappointments”

TimberCreek Tap and Table
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This place just opened, and is a taproom and restaurant.
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Have tried the Grove City location four times. One time sat at the bar, great brews and good pizza and wings. Love the wood fired oven. The other times the service was terrible - missing items and getting food delivered over a 15 minute time period. Some were almost done eating and others were just getting their order. The food has been mediocre to just plain bad. Very disappointing. Not as good as My Brothers Place.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I always go here for the beer pretzels. I tried the onion rings and they are good. Order a side of honey with them. They were a lot though and a bit greasy. Would have liked less breading. Beer pretzels were still a hit.

2  Thank Lewis C
Reviewed 30 November 2015

I really enjoy the atmosphere and beer that they brew here. This is a favorite place of mine for happy hour.

2  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Food ok asked for plain chips due to allergies they came w barbecue sprinkle cld not eat them. No sides w sandwiches. Little over priced. Many other places near by better. The place is beautiful. Will do well because of outlets. Ordered fries never got them. Menu states they can accommodate menu changes but did not seem to be able to follow thru. Any one w allergies will understand there is nothing worse than paying f food u can't eat. Oh well gave it a shot.

1  Thank blahh01
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

I chose to come to this restaurant while my boyfriend was visiting because I had heard it was delicious and a nice place. While it is a beautiful restaurant the place is over priced and honestly i thought the food was alright. I've gone to plenty of restaurants for a cheaper meal and better quality food. We ordered the lobster nachos and we jokingly sifted through it to see if there actually was any lobster (not much, i wouldn't order this again). My boyfriend ordered the ribs which were good and it was a huge portion so he was happy with that. I ordered a chefs special with fish and for $26 you think you'd at least get a side with that and possibly some more flavor on the fish. It was a little dry. I don't have a need or urge to ever come back here. It was a pleasant time there are just better places I could go to.