“Take out”

Grace Asian Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 81 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: Asian
Description: This restaurant recently opened with new owners - it used to be called something like "Number One Buffet" (or something like that). This place blew my socks off in terms of the food, service and price!!!
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This seems to be the one and only Chinese in Meadville. We decided on a take out and when we went to collect we’re rather glad we did. Restaurant area looked clean, but was seemed in need of updating.
Counter service was pleasant enough though totally forget the six portions of spring rolls ordered. Fortunately they also forgot to charge us for them.
The food was “OK”, I had eaten a lot better and some worse.
I don’t think I would hurry back to this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went there for lunch and we both ordered dishes with chicken. At least we thought it was chicken. Sauce and spices were fine but the « chicken » was slimy and rubbery. Did a bit of research online and found out it was quite common for Chinese restaurants to sell very bottom of the range chicken. It’s fine if you don’t care, but we do. Won’t go back there or in any Chinese restaurant for that matter.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We went on a Monday shortly after they opened and there were only a few other diners at the restaurant. We ordered soon after arriving and received our meals rather quickly. I had the beef and broccoli and it was fantastic. My friend (who is a vegetarian) ordered the mixed vegetables and she said hers was also very good. Good size portions and really looking forward to returning in the near future.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

The meal was delicious and because of the atmosphere i felt safe as if no one could harm me, i especially like their ice water because of the way it tastes, the put some nice music on, its overall a great restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Austin G
Reviewed 1 April 2017

This restaurant is one I've driven past for some time, and never stopped in before. It's small and kept up well, and very fine. I found adequate room, during the lunch hour on a weekday, and was seated at once.
The menu has a large and complete array of good asian dishes, and as the drink menu specifically mentions Thai tea, I'm sure it has a Thai bias. I ordered a spicy shrimp dish, and asked not to have it terribly hot, and was pleased with the amount of heat it had.
The veggies in the dish were very crisp and fresh, and while the sauce had that overly pink hue, it was quite good and not at all cloying. My fried rice was okay, tasty with the sauce of the main choice. The great pleasure of getting whole pot of tea and finding that it was wonderful jasmine tea was quite the treat of the meal.
It was not a busy day, so having one person doing the waiting on and attending the register worked fine.
While there is a complete lack of parking immediately available to the restaurant, there's enough nearby to make it easy to reach.

Date of visit: March 2017