All reviewssoupice creamcookiesfront desklittle extrasthe breakfast areaitalian restauranteggsevery employeecold bottle of watercinnamon rollscocktail houra great stayin townsausageamazing breakfastfree popcorn
Reviewed 12 August 2018

This hotel is located in a built up area just off the interstate.
It has everything that you expect at a Holiday Inn Express AND a few extras.
Many HIE have cookies in the afternoon, although some are replacing them with apples. You can still get cookies here!
Also between 5 and 6 you can get popcorn or a freshly made soup!
AND at 8pm free ice cream cups are available.
First HIE that I have seen that has all of these extra little touches. I wonder if they are considering changing over like Drury Hotels that offer dinner and drinks??

Also a very nice pool and hot tub.
Enjoyed my stay here and would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Usually on business trips I can’t wait to get out of the hotel and be home, but I really enjoyed my 4 nights at this location. All the staff were very nice and professional. They asked continuously if there was anything I needed. Check in and check out was very fast. Parking space always available near entrance. Easy in and out of the property from multiple entrances. Breakfast was very good. I had oatmeal with granola brown sugar cranberries banana and cinnamon every morning with blueberry yogurt and coffee. All for free. I didn’t try the pool but every time I passed by there were families enjoying the water. The lobby is quite small but handsomely decorated. There are 3 floors in this property. Elevators were fast. The hall carpeting looked new or at least very clean. Rm 319 is almost at the end of hallway far from elevator. When there were no occupants next door then there was silence but for 2 nights my neighbors in rm 321 were slamming items against the wall, groaning loudly as if working out with heavy weights. I just turned the TV volume up and did my work and by bedtime the noise stopped so all nights I got some deep relaxing sleep. But the walls are thin. The water pressure was strong in the shower. Plenty of places to hang wet towels - my pet peeve. Beds were very clean and comfortable with 4 pillows, 2 full and 2 soft. Room had fridge microwave and Keurig. Some of the TV channels were a pain because the sound was intermittent - on and off constantly. Although not new, everything was in working condition and the room in general was spacious and clean. I got comfortable here and wish I could have stayed a few days longer.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

This was the 2nd motel of our trip. It needs so updating but was very clean, chocolate chip cookies and chocolate ice cream were delisious. The pool and jacuzzi was great too. Breakfast was phenomenal. .as expected. Also, we tried to ck in early. .the room wasn't ready. We returned 2 hrs later and unbeknown to us, we got an upgrade to a jacuzzi room with no extra charge. It was delightful. We've booked for next year. Thanks

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Stayed here for a business overnight. Heather and Jennifer may well be the best check in team I've experienced. Fast, friendly, and accommodating. The room was far better than expected. Also had dinner at the restaraunt next door (Chavoy's) - excellent as well. If you have a need to stay anywhere near Meadville or Erie, Pa I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2018

The check-in folks and maids were friendly. The indoor pool was nice and warm. I did not use the Gym. I saw that it had several treadmills and a few dumbbell weights but no benches. The only disappointment was that there was no real closet-just two perpendicular walls and a rod with hangers between them. There weren't enough shirt/pants hangers. Breakfast was standard Holiday Express fare. They have the Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, and even soup and ice cream at 5 PM. I did not partake. There's a Perkins and Chovy's (Italian) restaurant next door.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends