Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
Agoda.comUS$105
Vio.com
ZenHotels.comUS$110
Trip.com
All reviews dance competition future events outdoor pool starbucks coffee the general manager wedding venue recommend this resort game room meeting room play area dutch wonderland tanger outlets beautiful hotel this past weekend checking in definitely stay here again beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2022

The staff were friendly and helpful. They made feel welcome. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family members.

The rooms are very clean, the Pools are clean and nice for indoor and outdoor.

Its great for engagement, wedding, retreats, and any other activities.

Reviewed 10 September 2022

Not worth the money, better to stay anywhere else in the area. Stayed for a wedding, when I went to take a shower the next morning there was no hot water, freezing cold!
The air conditioning would not stay on, our room was 75-78, even when we set to 68. They charge for the breakfast buffet, at many other hotels it's included with the cost of the room. For the cost of the room we should have gotten 3 meals! Hotel is outdated. Overpriced for the quality of the hotel.
I would love to be contacted by the GM

Room tip: Don't stay here, but if you must don't let them put you in the 200 rooms.
Reviewed 8 September 2022

There was no hot water in the shower and when I called the front desk, your employee was unconcerned and rude. The A/C was wonky, the television didn't work, the ice machine didn't work, and the pool blasted incredibly loud music until 10 pm. In addition, one of the beds had a broken spring that clanged every time my son rolled over, which happened frequently since there was a toddler running in circles on his balcony and screaming until 11 pm.

I called the front desk and was told I could not be helped. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told the manager wouldn't be in until noon the next day. I'm demanding a full refund.

Reviewed 8 September 2022

would not recommend - horrible experience - not worth the money they wanted. needs to be updated and the location very busy. we used catering too and they didnt give us what we paid for and we had no hot water in the am after a wedding.

1  Thank Francinecjt
Reviewed 8 September 2022

Wyndham Resort is a beautiful hotel with all Resorts style amenities
Excellent clean and large rooms
Swimming pool
Fire pits and whirlpool
Wedding outside was excellent and Reception in the evening at the expo center was excellent