Lowest prices for your stay
US$250
US$225
Agoda.comUS$250
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews dinner theater room was clean lancaster area loxley attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2021

Hotel recovering from covid and understaffed. Food at dinner for our group terrible. The room was clean, but only one nightstand between two beds and reading lights inadequate. Many problems with remote control for TV. One night only cold water in shower. Drapes not working to open/close. No counter space in bathroom, not even on the sink. Only slivers of soap--went out and bought a bar of soap. No maid service but did provide towels, sheets, and toiletries if you asked. Heat/AC controls difficult to calibrate. Buffet breakfast was OK.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 17 October 2021

A friend & I stayed on Friday 10/15 for an early AM Millersville University Homecoming event. The employee (am unsure of his name) handling check-in was friendly & very efficient, despite being the only one at the busy front desk area! Actually, the entire staff we encountered all were:)

Our room was a 2Q, non-smoking room on the 2nd floor. It was very clean, comfortable! & quiet. Being so close to campus made it a perfect location! We plan to stay there again when we have some more time to enjoy the hospitality & amenities. Of note, we ate at their restaurant (Loxley's), which was also busy, but delicious and worth the wait:) Thank you:)

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank SueM0712
Reviewed 1 September 2021

Staff were decent. Hard to find the front desk. When I arrived there was zero parking spots between the hotel, resturant and conference. Sadly they only provide housekeeping serivce if you stay more than 7 days. We stayed 4. No breakfast. The pool was nice but no towels are provided. Air conditioning was poor in the above adverage temps. Defintaly needs to be remodled. Not worth the money at all!

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 12 July 2021

rooms are dated but clean, cool restaurant bar with treehouse. Front desk attendant had a bad attitude. Would stay here again in a pinch but there are better options closer to spooky nook. Self parking which was nice.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 2 July 2021

The ONLY reason I'm giving any stars is because the food at the restaurant was good and the bed was comfortable.

Now for the BAD- I booked a KING room with 1 KING sized bed on 6-5 through booking.com which I have used for over 3 years to stay at over 20 hotels and have never had an issue. Most hotels don't require you to pay up front until you arrive for check in however this hotel required payment up front. Room was booked and PAID for on 6-5 for 6-25 and check out on 6-26.

We arrived for our stay on Friday 6-25 and wandered around the hotel aimlessly which was very confusing before we finally arrived at the front desk. After waiting awkwardly for over 10 minutes with no one to be seen a very flamboyant gentleman eventually arrived to check us in. Everything seemed fine, we received our keys and instructions and were prepared to walk to our room.

At the last second the gentleman said there was a "problem" and we needed to hold on. We asked what the issue was and the gentleman literally stared at his computer screen for an entire 15 minutes with no reply while people lined up behind us. I was asked if i still had my card on hand and that he would need to run it again but " I WILL NOT BE CHARGED and the issue will be handled in the morning, but ultimately the problem is between me and the third party" without giving any details.

After over 30 minutes from the time we arrived my wife and I finally get to our room to find we were given a small room with 2 Queen sized beds, again - i had paid up front for a KING room with KING sized bed over 2 weeks ahead of time. Due to all the hassle, i decided not to complain as it seemed like the previous gentleman was the ONLY employee working at the time and I didn't want to deal with him again.

The next morning we go to check out and i explain all my frustration to the friendly woman now working behind the desk. I was assured i would not be charged again and the issue is not my fault but no explanation for why i was given the wrong room. Later that morning at Breakfast I check my bank account and I was indeed charged another $189.00 on my card. I called the hotel to inform them the money had been taken out of my bank account and was told they accidently charged a "pre-authorization" but no money was taken. 3 days later the money was still gone out of my account.

I called back one more time to ask what was going on and a different woman answered. I was told " we didn't take anything from you, its now between you and your bank. Thankfully after 5 days the charge dropped and money was refunded into my account. My wife and I are young adults who just bought a home and almost 200 bucks being tied up for a little less then a week was a big hassle. I was made to feel like it was my fault. First it was a problem with booking.com, then my bank? The common denominator here was the hotel. By the way, who doesn't use a website or app to book a room these days, I'm sure more then 50% of their guests use "third-parties"

Date of stay: June 2021