Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
Expedia
US$134
Hotels.com
US$134
Agoda.comUS$149
Vio.com
Trip.com
All reviews yogurt quaint hotel continental breakfast close to dutch wonderland popcorn lobby rockers outlets refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2021

I forgot we stayed here in 2006 until I just read my own review! I should have read it before we came. The good-room was pretty clean, pool was empty and my son had it all to himself, friendly people at front desk.the bad-air conditioner was VERY noisy and made the part of the room near it cold and the rest was warm and stuffy, bed seemed more like my full size at home than a queen, and the continental breakfast was kind of sad. Only had bran muffins and like 3 packages of mini blueberry muffins, mini yogurt, fruit bars and some fruit. My husband was looking for a banana and there was none. I'm glad we're only staying one night since I didn't sleep well with the noisy AC. Oh well at least we got a rocking chair this time.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

It is a decent hotel, basic and clean. However for the price at about $140 a night I think it's overpriced. A few factors that make me think it's overpriced are a) no hot breakfast, just a small sampling of grab and go food b) small room size c) on the last day of checkout they did not have milk or creamers for the coffee. When asked they said, nope that's pretty much it. When you have a long weekend memorial day weekend with increased traffic, how do you just run out of creamer?

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed here a few years ago and had a nice stay. This time I was very disappointed and the young man at the front desk lied to us. I have severe animal allergies and when we checked in I told him we needed a pet free room because I have severe allergies. I love animals and I love pet friendly hotels. Unfortunately, I need a pet free room myself or I get very sick. He told me “our hotel is 100% pet free.” We entered our room and were greeted by an overwhelming, cloying smell of carpet/room deodorizer which I am also allergic too. So I tried to air out the room a bit and took some Benadryl. We went out and came back. I asked my husband if he could smell dog poop. He couldn’t, but I could and thought my sense of smell is just messed up. How could that be in a 100% pet free hotel? Severe allergy and asthma symptoms throughout our stay. I go to get coffee on the day if checkout and see people with dogs. So obviously the young man flat out lied to me, resulting in me being very sick our entire stay, and not enjoying the hotel a bit except for the coffee which is good. So if you have allergies of any kind, choose a different place to stay. Next time, we will.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Turtlegirljo
Reviewed 6 October 2020

Away from the hustle and bustle is the country inn. There is a lot of things that have changed about the hotel over the years. Certainly now with the coronavirus One thing is certain is that it’s away from the noise. Choose a balcony and enjoy the relaxation of the rocking chairs.

Although wine is no longer offered as an incidental in each room because of the pandemic, ask the front desk and they will sell you a bottle of a local wine. If you need a refrigerator – – ask for it and they will get you one.

Meet the resident hotel cat Known as gizmo, red, and Garfield. Don’t be afraid to pet him because he’s very friendly.

Because of the virus, the country and no longer offers breakfast. If that’s a disappointment I’m sorry but we are in the middle of a pandemic. There are plenty of restaurants that can serve you breakfast, lunch and dinner.

If there’s a problem or an issue with your room, contact the front desk and they will fix it as soon as they can. Because of the virus The rooms are not cleaned on a daily basis. However, ask the front desk for new linens and towels if you need them.

Enjoy your stay and the opportunity to get away from it all.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Navigator101822
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

I stayed three nights at the Country Inn of Lancaster and have never been so impressed with the service or cleanliness of any previous hotel. A lot of the credit goes to the Assistant Manager, Emily Opple, who made it her personal mission to ensure each and every guest was treated like royalty. OBTW, I have no previous relationship with Ms. Opple or any of her friends or family. Check-in at the Country Inn of Lancaster was the first time we had met. Nor do I have any affiliation with Country Inns of Lancaster. The cleanliness of the rooms and common areas is impressive to say the least. Our bicycle touring group enjoyed great breakfasts in the hotel’s restaurant and the staff there was just as service oriented as Ms. Opple. The cleaning staff followed suit as well. For example, I let my key card get too close to my cell phone which rendered it useless for opening my room door. One of the staff noticed and, after letting me in my room, informed the front desk. I did not ask the maid to do that. She did it of her own volition. Within a few minutes Ms. Opple knocked on my door with fresh keys. That’s service you don’t get at premium hotels and service that will make Country Inn of Lancaster one of my absolute favorite places for future stays. I can’t recommend it highly enough.

Date of stay: September 2020