Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$97
View deal
Agoda.comUS$97
ExpediaUS$97
FindHotel
Hotels.comUS$97
Etrip
ZenHotels.comUS$104
All reviews front desk room was clean stay there again nice hotel yogurt sight and sound theater one night stay convenient location pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2022

I chose this inn, because of the reviews. My stay was not bad. It was average. What truly upset me was, my husband went down for some coffee as my daughter and I got ready. He and another guest were sitting down watching the news while they drank their coffee. At exactly 9:30am they were rudely told (not asked) to leave. The person front desk person then approached him and told him nicely, that breakfast was over and the women wanted to clean up the room. My husband was furious at the way the women treated him and the other person. How dare she yell at 2 grown customers like that! We will never stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank Wanda C
Reviewed 5 December 2021

Located very close to Sight and Sound Theater which is why we were in the area. Promptly greeted and checked in by Hal who was friendly and fun. Our room was clean, beds were comfortable, and water pressure was good in the shower. Breakfast consisted of fresh fruit, juices, oatmeal, yogurt and things like that. It's free so enjoy or not..the choice is yours. If we are back in the area again, we would stay here!

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 26 July 2021

We had been staying at another hotel in the area, and decided to stay another night! Unfortunately our hotel was booked, so we tried the Comfort inn for the additional night. The hotel was clean and well kept.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2021

We were passing through and used our frequent-roomer points for this hotel, so the price was excellent. It's no surprise that there were no Amish running the cash registers, but the staff were nearly as friendly. It was raining heavily in the area, so we enjoyed turning in early and watching the oversized TV in the room. We'll have to return to see more of the Amish later.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank JesGone
Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

Before we went to bed we looked over at the nightstand and there were ants crawling all over. We called the front desk and someone came to exterminate and clean up. It happened to be the general manager (Troy Brensinger). He was rude and said “I can’t keep Mother Nature out”. Once we expressed our disappointment and disgust he asked how he could make this up to us and we said that the least he could do is not charge for the night at a rather expensive hotel. His response was “Yes, you’re paying for the night”.
Later on, the nightstand drawer was again full of ants. We had to call for clean up again. This time the manager decided to announce that we would make a 10% discount.
The following morning we found a dead centipede on the bathroom floor. I wonder if we stepped on it overnight!
The hotel is so dirty, that between the mattress and the headboard there was a disgusting pile of hair and dirt.
You can take a look at the pictures of the pile of hair and the dead centipede. I have a video of the crawling ants but could not upload it on this app.
It’s outrageous to charge $159 per night at a place like this.

Date of stay: June 2021