Lowest prices for your stay
US$199
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
ExpediaUS$199
Etrip
Hotels.comUS$199
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2021

I stayed there for a week and experience wonderful customer service. The rooms were clean and there was free coffee and hot water in the lobby 24 hours a day. (It's rare to encounter this now).

The gym is new and updated.

It's close to the several authentic Amish restaurants and you can literally walk to the outlet malls next door.

It's about a 15-20 min drive from downtown but has lots of food/shopping nearby.

I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 5 May 2021

Checked in for one night as we were attending local event. Was greeted warmly and the room was what you would expect. Due to covid the breakfast selection is severely limited but that is not their fault. The bathroom was fine but it was an old tub that served at the shower base and using shampoo and conditioner the tub floor became slick - that is really my only knock. Plenty of eateries around the property and it is easy to get to. Overall a good place for a good night of sleep.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank Sean D
Reviewed 21 November 2020

Checked in with Amanda at the front desk. She was so polite, friendly, efficient and professional. She got us checked in quickly and we were on our way to relaxation. The lobby, elevator and hallways were super clean. Our King room was a decent size and was super clean. During the time of our stay, the hotel was not overly crowded and it was very quiet. The bed was comfortable to me as it was on the firmer side. The water flow in the shower was very nice and the water stayed hot the whole time.

I had to contact the front desk for a very very minor issue with the tub and it was resolved quickly. (Turns out I didn't have the drain lever pushed all the way down to allow the water to drain.) The young lady that I spoke with was also very nice and polite. She was very apologetic that I was having an issue at all even though it was my error.

We didn't really make it to the grab and go breakfast often but they did offer granola bars, danish and muffins which were all individually wrapped. They also had yogurts, juices, milk (I think) and coffee and tea. It was laid out nicely and easy to grab and go. Our room had a mini fridge in it so we could keep our water/sodas cold.

When we checked out, Mickey was at the front desk and she was super nice. I think she was the one that I spoke with on the phone about our tub issue. She apologized again for the fact that we had an issue and was sorry that it had happened at all.

There are a bunch of restaurants in the area as well as some shopping and t's only a few minutes from the mall.

The hotel was very clean. All of the staff wore masks and there was sanitizer readily available throughout the hotel. The remote for the tv was even wrapped in plastic wrap. The room was cozy with a king bed, a desk with a chair and an additional chair.

Overall, everything about this hotel was top notch. It's not too far off of the main road and it's easy to get to. The staff that I encountered were wonderful, especially Amanda and Mickey. I would definitely recommend the hotel and will surely stay when I'm in the area again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 20 March 2020

First, after a CRAZY hotel experience with another hotel chain, Tammy from the Fairfield Inn was SUPER helpful at getting me a room in this establishment for a REASONABLE price. She reached out to me, and offered to assist me when the entire area was booked solid. I was supposed to stay at this location from March 13-15 when the Covid-19 hit and shut everything down. The hotel cancelled ALL THREE ROOMS that I had reserved with less than 24 hours notice without a single hesitation and they waved their cancellation fee. Usually, per their cancellation notice, I should have been charged for EACH room for at least one night. Which I completely understood. However, they were so kind and accommodating, that I am CERTAINLY going to give them my business should I require accommodations in Lancaster in the future.

Thank you Fairfield Inn!

Date of stay: March 2020
TammyP1755, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. It was my pleasure to be able to work with you and assist you in your time of need. Please feel free to reach out when your travels bring you back to Lancaster, PA.

Reviewed 22 February 2020

We were in the area for a tournament at Spooky Nook. This hotel is convenient to that venue as well as other things like Panera. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room and hotel overall were clean and well kept. The elevators were a bit slow. Not enough seating for breakfast at peak times. Otherwise great - we would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
TammyP1755, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back again when you are back in Lancaster, PA