Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$126
View deal
Expedia
Agoda.com
FindHotel
All reviews nice hotel hotel restaurant room service front desk staff buffet breakfast valley forge very nice stay parking lot mall lobby kop refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2018

I left something behind here, but did not realize it till over 30 days later. I called several hotels looking for the item. None even called me back let along answered the phone. The Crowne Plaza KofP not only answered the phone, but the person took my number down and called me back to let me know she found it. For travelers like me this kind of service matters! Thanks!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The hotel is very near the famous King of Prussia mall, so you cant beat the location. The hotel I believe has been recently upgraded and so it looks very clean and upmarket. The front desk staff is elegantly dressed and is extremely courteous. Rooms are very clean and the view was amazing. Restaurant and bar is very nice with super fun bartender!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Place is such cozy and comfortable. The location is ideal and the staff compliment is world class. Room was more than I expected, Especially since I was only there on a cricket weekend. I would recommend over and over

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight on 9/29/19 what and enjoyable stay the room was newly renovated the bed was so comfortable the big screen tv was a major plus. Upon check-in I walk across the street to the hug mall again not even having to move my car another plus. The breakfast was a full breakfast only missing pancakes, but also excellent I’m going back soon.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I was there on a bus trip. The rooms are apparently being renovated. I believe that I was placed in a "renovated" room. The shower fixture had rust on it and was difficult to turn. The air conditioning in the room did not work properly. Whenever I would come into the room after being gone for an hour or more, the room was like a sauna. I then had to reset the air conditioner to a lower temperature and wait for an hour for the room to cool. The hallway that I was on was under renovation and the public areas were filthy. The renovators were loud, obnoxious and used despicable language. They also appeared to smoke in the rooms that they were renovating and sometimes the hallway smelled of weed.

As bad as the rooms and public areas leading to the rooms were, the staff was awful and rude and unconcerned about anything.

I has several dealings with Marissa at the front desk. None of those dealings included a smile from her. She is one of the most rude and sullen people I have experienced in a hotel, and I travel frequently. Completely unhelpful and looked like she would rather be anywhere else. She has complete disdain for the guests and it looks like anyone approaching the desk was an imposition on her.

Natalia refused to help me at all when I asked a question and told me she would not help me.

The "manager" Hitman, seems to be there only to offer empty apologies for his staff's incompetence and for the condition of the hotel. He gives the impression that he doesn't care at all and just wants you to go away and leave him alone. I believe he is preprogrammed to say "I apologize", while also being preprogrammed to not really listen or care or take any steps to address concerns.

Room tip: Best way to get a good room is to visit a different hotel.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Hi notreadingthis,

Thank you for posting a review. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding our ongoing renovations, the AC, our public areas, and our staff and management service among the others. I understand your disappointment and I am so sorry for all the inconvenience. This should not have been the case and I will share your comments with our team for necessary actions needed to improve. I would also like to follow up on this situation that is why I have sent you a private message to obtain more information. I hope that you can respond at your soonest available time.

Mike F.