“Consistently poor standard of food”
Review of Kfc

Kfc
Ranked #9 of 9 Quick Bites in Yass
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I’m in the unenviable position where I regularly commute from Wagga to Sydney, which places the Yass service centre around halfway. Gundagai would be preferred but not far enough in to the trip.
I only eat KFCwhen in the road, but after several visits to the Yass store where the quality has been terrible, i’ll Be looking at other options. The food has on every occasion been warm at best and often not even fresh, which is obvious by the stale bun, cold to warm chips and chicken.
There is always a substantial wait so what’s the point in complaining, I want a quick, hot quality meal (fast food..) to get back on the road, I’ve normally worked the day and want to get to my destination - you’ve got no choice but to eat the rubbish. I’ll be avoiding this place and recommend others wanting a reasonably quick, hot, quality fast food option do also.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Papalite

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Stopped here enroute from Newcastle to Albury. Fast service, clean rest rooms, efficient staff and fresh food made for a great stop.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Clueless what is going on around them. Got a completely different meal. Asked for drum stick got a thigh? Everytime I have been here had to wait forever for my meal and considering there is six people in the store including me it’s not a very ‘fast’ food...

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for drinks for kids & 3 tenders for the hubby. Well thete was a 10 min wait on the tenders, the young guy made the frozen drinks & when he went to give them to us abt 15 min later, the manager ordered him to make us fresh ones as they were melted! A guy came in & ordered some chicken & they told him it was a 30 min wait! Omg wtf!
They seemed to have nothing cooked with 3 young male staff & 1 female manager on. The manager had to constantly ask where the orders were as they obviously weren't doing anything! There were hezps of trays left on tables & the staff didn't seem to be interested!
when he finally gave me the tenders which weren't even hot, I had to ask for sauce!!
Go to Maccas... don't waste your time here.... you'll end up for a stop of 5 min to over 45 min.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank chrisjess67
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This place should be closed down! Disgusting and filthy. Not one table clean and the floor is sooooo dirty.

Date of visit: July 2018