“Great breakfast ”
Review of Thyme to Taste

Thyme to Taste
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Yass
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Good coffee and great homemade baked beans very Friendly staff snd nice to sit out the back in the sun

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on our way South and had a tasty bite to eat in the sunny courtyard. Lovely service and food. Next time I’ll have some wine!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and was pleasantly surprised. Excellent customer service and very friendly staff. I had the vegetarian quiche and salad, the meal was light and fresh, with plenty of flavour. I haven’t had an iced chocolate since I was a child and decided to give it go, well I’m glad I did because it was divine, it wasn’t laden with cheap cream but consisted of fresh milk and delicious ice cream and chocolate flavouring. I was so impressed with the quality of the food and service, that I purchased a piece of flourless chocolate cake for the drive home, it was equally good. Will be returning for lunch when passing through the area.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch during a day visit to Yass. The cafe front gives the impression of not much space (and an impressive collection of cheeses) but there are two back rooms and a courtyard, which is where we sat in the winter sun, but protected from the cooler wind. The menu reflected the fact that the cafe is also a deli, featuring cheese and meats, but you can also have a traditional pie or bacon/eggs if that is your thing.
We had the soup of the day (curried sweet potato) and the “winter bruschetta” consisting of roasted pumpkin, apple and blue cheese - delicious!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Was passing through Yass and saw a crowd at this cafe. Delicious breakfast in quirky cafe. Great place to go.

1  Thank Mardi O