“Very slow service ”

Yass McDonalds
Ranked #8 of 9 Quick Bites in Yass
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Every time we go its so slow to get our meals. Staff are friendly enough. Park is good for kids only problem is that if u have little ones you have to help them onto the first part of the play equipment.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 15 August 2018

After waiting as usual at the McCafe counter, I was told order & pay for coffee at the main food counter, so no chance to talk to the "coffee machine operator". I was very clear in describing how we wanted our coffees but the computerised communication was unable to deliver. To be told "no toasties" did not help, so I ate nothing. My double shot espresso was insipid, no crema, and in a disposable "small" container (why not in the espresso cups?) and a cappuccino was in a "regular size" disposable, not in a cup as requested. War on waste is not an issue with Maccas.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I normally go to McDonalds as a rest stop when travelling and the toilets are always clean. I complained about the male toilets on two separate occasions and all they could say is we clean it every hour. They need to get a new cleaner or new chemicals because the smell would have brought tears to your eyes. As for food, same pathetic unhealthy stuff but coffee good.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Malcolm K
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

A good sized McDonalds with a McCafe. It was clean and busy with efficient and friendly service. A good location outside of Yass with easy access from the highway. Petrol station located in front.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

McDonald’s were once known for their cleanliness and they were a pleasure to visit.
This place is a disgrace, it is filthy.
Lots of customers so no issue with revenues I assume. Put some staff on to keep the place clean.
Coffee and snacks were OK but I have decided never to return.

Date of visit: April 2018