“Fantastic THAI”
Review of Thai Som Boon

Thai Som Boon
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Moss Vale
Reviewed 6 January 2021

Not only is the food amazing, but it's always hot, always on time and they never get the order wrong!!! I highly recommend this Thai.

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 2 January 2021

We ordered about a dozen dishes for a banquet and the food was sensational! Thank you so much for such a variety and depth of flavors. 10 out of 10 from us!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

I am VERY picky with Thai restaurants as I have been to Thailand and rarely find Thai restaurants in Australia that can compare to the real deal!

I have had takeaway from Thai Som Boon a few times and thoroughly enjoyed it, but had my first time dining in the restaurant last night and I can’t wait to go back.

Flavours are well balanced and service was great.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 30 December 2020

My partner and i went for a quick dinner feed and we were pretty sceptical at first as we've been very disappointed in recent time's with thai restaurants but this place definitely exceeded expectations. The food tasted amazing, came out in a timely fashion, and very very affordable! definitely recommend!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 28 October 2020

Having read the reviews of this resaurant we visited for lunch today 28'10 and fully agreed with them all - The restaurant was spotlessly clean, fine service and the food was excellent and very well presented - We look foward to our next visit

Date of visit: October 2020