“Service with a smile!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018

A group went to this venue as we had heard the meals were great. How true! The menu is varied and the meals are big. I had the Octopus and Chorizo salad, delicious. My husband and most of the group had the Chicken Schnitzel. Wow! what big schnitzels and very tender. Unfortunately no room for desert. Maybe coffee and desert only next time.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I dined here yesterday for lunch & both our meals were really good I had the Beetroot Salad which was hands down the best I have ever had. My partner had a Snitzel which was nice & moist & the mushroom sauce full of flavour.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My wife and I spent a few days in Laurieton we had a motel room, we had a lovely meal ant a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Turned up here at 8:35 and sign for bistro closed was out. Advertisement says 9:00. Went elsewhere. Not the first time this has happened.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Staff were extremely friendly and service was impeccable! Special Snitty Wednesday and the quality of Food was still excellent! I’ll be back!!