All reviews close to shops coffee machine toaster and kettle modern rooms comfortable bed mini fridge hunter valley single bed pleasant stay dining table coles supermarket quiet location minute drive two night stay within walking distance motel shower
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Travel for work. Stayed few nights a couple of time. Motel is nice and clean and modern looking. Staff are very helpful and friendly on each visits. Child and elders friendly. Location is close to shops food included.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The motel was clean, spacious and very convenient to the motorway, as well as the Hunter Valley. We spent three nights to allow one day to visit the wine farms in the lower valley and one day to see the upper valley and Smoking Mountain. A pleasant stay with friendly staff.

Room tip: There seems little to choose between the rooms.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights when touring the region by motorcycle. Large, clean, relatively modern rooms and very friendly staff. Anthony especially helpful.
Very quiet location but easy walk into town for meals.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I booked this hotel on Booking.com to stay here for 1 night in queens room on Oct.2 for 2 people. When we arrived, we were given a room with a single bed and a double bed, so we decided to sleep separately. Next morning when we checked out, the staff told us that we shouldn't use another bed, which we were not informed the night before. We had quite a fight, and he said that he should give us a smaller room. In the end we just leaved unpleasantly. However they immediately changed the status of our booking on the website, saying that our credit card is not valid, and canceled our booking to prevent us from writing any comments. However they did charge from my credit card. I think what they did is quite dishonest, and with such way I kind of doubt the real ratings of these hotels on Booking.com.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2017

The motel will surprise you the moment you enter the room and in a very good way. The entrance to the motel looks like any other motor inn, with a dated design. But the rooms have been refurbished and very modern.

There were more than sufficient amenities such as fridge, kettle, microwave, toaster, plates, cups, bowls, utensils. The bathroom had shampoo, conditioner, bar soap, hair fryer.

The room was very cosy and the housekeeping was great. Towels were thick and fluffy and the beds are always made very nicely and i even had lavender laid on my towels! Room is clean and the bed is comfy and I had very good sleep after a day of heading out.

Shower is hot and powerful which is always very appreciated. Wifi works wonderfully!

Staff is extremely helpful and friendly and I can tell he takes a lot of pride in his work. Truly a wonderful stay and good value for money. It's only 30 minutes drive from the happenings in Hunter Valley (and the petrol station + supermarket is literally just right next to the motel!) so I would definitely stay again for my next trip to Hunter Valley.

Date of stay: July 2017