All reviews coffee machine close to shops toaster and kettle modern rooms mini fridge bed was very comfortable hunter valley pleasant stay dining table quiet location minute drive would stay here again coles motel shower tv sleep
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights when touring the region by motorcycle. Large, clean, relatively modern rooms and very friendly staff. Anthony especially helpful.
Very quiet location but easy walk into town for meals.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I booked this hotel on Booking.com to stay here for 1 night in queens room on Oct.2 for 2 people. When we arrived, we were given a room with a single bed and a double bed, so we decided to sleep separately. Next morning when we checked out, the staff told us that we shouldn't use another bed, which we were not informed the night before. We had quite a fight, and he said that he should give us a smaller room. In the end we just leaved unpleasantly. However they immediately changed the status of our booking on the website, saying that our credit card is not valid, and canceled our booking to prevent us from writing any comments. However they did charge from my credit card. I think what they did is quite dishonest, and with such way I kind of doubt the real ratings of these hotels on Booking.com.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2017

The motel will surprise you the moment you enter the room and in a very good way. The entrance to the motel looks like any other motor inn, with a dated design. But the rooms have been refurbished and very modern.

There were more than sufficient amenities such as fridge, kettle, microwave, toaster, plates, cups, bowls, utensils. The bathroom had shampoo, conditioner, bar soap, hair fryer.

The room was very cosy and the housekeeping was great. Towels were thick and fluffy and the beds are always made very nicely and i even had lavender laid on my towels! Room is clean and the bed is comfy and I had very good sleep after a day of heading out.

Shower is hot and powerful which is always very appreciated. Wifi works wonderfully!

Staff is extremely helpful and friendly and I can tell he takes a lot of pride in his work. Truly a wonderful stay and good value for money. It's only 30 minutes drive from the happenings in Hunter Valley (and the petrol station + supermarket is literally just right next to the motel!) so I would definitely stay again for my next trip to Hunter Valley.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Motor Inn that has been modernised. Reasonable central, close to some eating places. Tastefully but simply done, bed comfortable and a nice stop over for overnight. Staff helpful and friendly. Shower easy to walk into, however basic.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2017

We needed a reasonable place to stay when recently attending a funeral. This place was excellent, close to facilities and immaculately clean. The room had recently been refurbished to a high standard and looked lovely.

Room Tip: Number 10 and 14 have been completely renovated.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family