“Great burgers”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My husband, son-in-law and myself arrived at lunchtime and decided after driving for 2 hours to have lunch. After walking up and down the main street of Kingscliff we decided to have lunch at Zanzibar and what a great choice it was. The Morocan Burger and Zanzibar burgers where just wonderful and the chips were not greasy - coffee and hot chocolate where great also

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This is a pleasant lunch spot with a beachy vibe in downtown Kingscliff. The Moroccan burgers were a tasty, slightly exotic variation on chicken burgers that we really enjoyed. Their milkshakes were also tasty.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We met friends here at their suggestion and it was a tad disappointing. We ordered simple breakfasts that were reasonably priced and a little underwhelming. I ordered a side of bacon with one of the breakfasts and it never came out with the meal - all good as these things happen. I was more disappointed with the coffee. My partner drinks his coffee half strength and when I went to collect them from the counter I couldn’t tell which was which as they looked the same. When I asked the man which was half strength he replied ‘this one, I think?’ Sigh oh well. Everyone was friendly and that always helps :)

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Visited what must be a popular deli in this area. Plenty of local eating here. Good food at a reasonable price and service.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Best poached eggs on sourdough with a salsa, tomato relish and avocado! The lamb kebabs are highly recommended.