All reviews jumping pillow budget cabin safari tent superior cabin water park and pool caravan park great park camp kitchen powered site tennis courts an upgrade family holiday great facilities air conditioning full kitchen living area short drive
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Overall our cabin was clean and comfortable, staff polite and helpful. Would definitely recommend families with small children stay here, as the water park, pools and bounce pillow are great. Would suggest that the Wi-Fi needs an upgrade as reception is not good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I travel frequently for work and I missed some of the school holidays, and because we are considering moving to the region my wife came up with the idea of staying here at Discovery Park, Byron. We opted for the Superior Cabin ( next time we will take the Deluxe), which was extremely well appointed and had everything you need. My family consisting of 3 girls, 10,9 and 10 months love being active and this Park had it all. From the extremely warm welcome from the two reception ladies, to the remaining Park staff, they were all brilliant!
There are BBQ”s aWaterFun Park and the whole environment screamed out to relax, one of the best family times we had.
The location is extremely convenient as it gives you quick access to the M1 and different parts of the Region.

It genuinely needs to be on your list to visit and once again thank you to the staff for making it so great.

The only thing to critic if I have too. Is the really bad TV reception.

We will be back

1  Thank JohnB522018
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Overall, such a good place to stay! Stayed in one of the deluxe cabins (they upgraded us for free), and got treated so well from the staff. A really fun area to stay and nice and close to the Main Street :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I totally recommend staying at this campground. We are from new Zealand and usually stay in an apartment. We were in the deluxe 2 bed cabin, it was incredible, clean, new, comfy beds , outdoor deck and table, full modern kitchen.
Very well set up campground for the kids with the pool, water park bouncy thingy and the bikes and buggies you can hire. Tennis courts and an adults pool. They didn’t want to leave was the main problem.
My kids loved it we will go back every year. Thanks so much

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff and very clean amenities.
Very poorly kept grounds with un mown grounds and long grass around edges.
Some cabins are very old in need of repair and paint.
I would be very hesitant to recommend this park to anyone.