“Delicious and fresh! ”

Ranked #1 of 8 Quick Bites in Berry
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

We always make a special trip to Berry just for a hot fresh doughnut. Our kids love lining up and waiting for their sweet sugary fix. Great coffee too!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (366)

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Donuts are average ! Thought that a place that is called “The donut van” would actually some sort of special donut or have a variety of donuts but nope just 1 type “cinnamon”
Service was terrible as I ordered the combo which was a donut, hotdog and drink. Instead of a drink I wanted to change it to a coffee but the lady serving said I couldn’t have a combo and have to order it all separately. C’mon it’s not that hard to just change the drink ‍♀️ I did say that I would pay extra but she couldn’t grasp that fact that I wanted to change the drink and she didn’t even offer an alternative lol . Wasn’t funny at the time as it was 30degrees . But overall average food and overpriced . Definitely wouldn’t recommend it to anyone and won’t be going back.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 19 February 2021

I expected that a location that specialises in doughnuts would serve special doughnuts.

No such luck.

My doughnut was freshly cooked but was just ordinary.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank DerAlteBach
Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

Best don't I had since victoria market 30 years ago. Cooked fresh information of you. No wait, no problems just the tastiest donuts in ages. Took a half a dozen for the road trip south.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 9 February 2021

I use to visit this van as a child when driving through Berry in the 70's. 45 years later it still offers the golden goodness I remember. The constant line of customers out the front says it all. The prices are very reasonable - especially the combined package deals. A definite must stop if ever passing through.

Date of visit: January 2021