“A W E S O M E !”

Breakers Surf School
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic afternoon with Tom and Tia learning to surf! 2 hour lesson which was action packed. Quick to get out into the water and to ride some waves! First time any of us had tried surfing and we all had a complete blast (3 adults, 4 children between 9 and 14). Was great to see everyone totally enjoying themselves and learning/laughing together! Great value for money with all the kit supplied. Thanks Tom and Tia.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"learning"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked 3 lessons for a family of four (children 7&8) and all had a great time! We all managed to stand up during the first lesson and continued to consolidate over the next lessons. Tom and his team of instructors are really friendly, helpful and keep things simple. They were particularly good with helping and encouraging the children. We all had a great time and will definitely be surfing again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

time and was very pleased to stand up. I had 2x 2 hour lessons and would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I have been 'struggling' with surfing for over 10 years, it's incredible that with few pointers from coach I immediately had couple of best waves ever! Chuffed to bits!
If you don't progress with your surfing then definitely need to book a lesson.
I wish I had done it few years ago!
Saying this, having a lesson will not make your fitness magically better, lets not fool ourselves...