“Play off final ”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I came to see the league 2 playoff final between Coventry City & Exeter City and the stadium and large amount of staff run the place seamlessly to make this a great event. My only issue was that I had to pick my tickets up from the ticket office so decided to get there early. The ticket office didn't open till 11 so we went to find the fan zone and were told rudely that it didn't open till ten. No point in moving in so we hung around singing with passing Coventry fans. When 10 o'clock came we went to a just opened empty fan zone and were asked who we supported and could we show our tickets! There was no one in there, we explained we were waiting for the ticket office to open and as far as I know there is no rivalry between these set of supporters. I was disgusted at the fact I couldn't get into my own fan zone. A bit of jobsworthness was definitely going on.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,296)
All reviews
in 70 reviews
"take photos"
in 54 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

First time at the new Wembley and it is a true national asset. In the top tier with a young family but views were excellent and legroom better than most. A positive result helped but staff/security checks were professional and stadium still feels special. Only tip was parking we parked in Kelly House using just park app, nearby industrial estate which was easy to get in and out of and cheaper than official multi-storey

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I went to Wembley with a mate to watch the Coventry City v Exeter City league 2 play off final. We were seated in block 548 which is the top tier although we were in row 2 so near the front of it.
The view was amazing and the sound and atmosphere was great.
Maybe it felt this way because we won but we had a great time there.
The only gripe, if anything, and this goes for a lot of stadia, the facilities at half time never seem to be able to cope with the demand so that suggests either more facilities or a longer break between halves....

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Dreadful I have been to two finals there (and lost both) getting there was a joke I see no reason to have re-built this once wonderful stadium the walk up the concourse was a fantastic thing to see but the two sets of supporters had to cross over Health and Safety seems to have gone out of the window here fortunately everyone was in a good mood, the catering is definitely overpriced and the merchandise was poor. My seat was fantastic a superb view but for me the inside of the stadium already looks dated and is not valued as the prestigious arena it should be even some of the pitch sprinklers had to be moved manually, please please please Fulham buy this crock and let us play Internationals around the Country I certainly know of one stadium better than this one.

1  Thank 0gracelands
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I last visited the old Wembley for the 1975 Cup Final (we lost) and the area and new stadium have changed it out of all recognition. The approach to the stadium is very impressive, the fanzone worked well, the stewarding and crowd control was efficient (except the tickets didn't have which lettered section we needed on them), the view was good (from tier 2 - although you are still a long way from the action compared with Craven Cottage), the catering (in the concourse under the stands) is overpriced and mediocre and best of all - Fulham won and got promoted to the Premier League.