3,092 results
All reviewsthe executive loungerunway viewmarket gardenmagpiehoppa busfree buslondon heathrowour waiterpre flightan overnight stayclose to the airportcar parkbar and restaurantone night staybath roadfollowing morningedna
Reviewed 30 May 2018

During the snow of March 2018, ,my flights to the US were in chaos and we ended up being sent to the Renaissance and re-booked the following day.

The hotel was very comfortable, with a very nice bar and restaurant, for which we had some vouchers provided by BA.

All in all, for an unexpected stay during travel chaos, it was very nice indeed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
RenGeneral_Manager, General Manager at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear frequentflyerdude,

Thank you for writing a review about your unexpected stay during the snow of March 2018.

I was pleased to read that you had a great experience of our Hotel.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back for a planned visit.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Extremely comfortable stay. Highlight was the Executive Club lounge and the hospitality of Edna there. She gets 5 ☆☆☆☆☆ for her hospitality and warmth. She is ever so keen to take care of all her guests and extremely proactive and smiling. I commend her hospitality and hope the Mgt to take a note of that.
Nice break

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
RenGeneral_Manager, General Manager at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Sanjivjohar,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

It is great to read that you had enjoyed your recent stay at our Hotel and the service provide by Edna. I will let her know about your comments, as she will be pleased to hear this.

I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The hotel is very close to Heathrow Terminal 3 and an ideal start to your journey with accessible parking. The rooms are very pleasant and well furnished, and there is a pleasant restaurant and bar area. My only annoyance is that service charges are added to the bar bill.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Cagreen53,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

It is great to read that you had enjoyed your visit and the atmosphere in our food and beverage outlets.

The service charges at our outlets are discretionary and can be removed if requested. I was disappointed to read that this had a negative impact on the experience you had at our bar, for which I apologise.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This hotel is perfect if you are flying from heathrow and we have used it 2 or 3 times a year over the last several years. It has runway facing rooms which are cool, because you get to watch the planes taking off and landing, which is quite fascinating. The food in the hotel is nice but there is also a pub 5 minutes walk away (Three Magpies) which does pub grub. Rooms are ok and functional and this hotel is close to the airport which keeps commuting costs down. Terminal 3 which we flew from is only 5 minutes in a taxi.

Room Tip: Runway facing are best.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Lee M,

Thank you for writing a review.

It is great to read that you continue to enjoy your visits to our Hotel, especially the room overlooking the runway and also our location.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

After a long flight back to the UK from Hong Kong and a really early landing (4:50am) we headed to our booked hotel for 2 nights before winging it to Berlin for work.

They were super welcoming and allowed us into our room really early, it had an excellent view of the runway too which I and my little boy loved.

Breakfast was tasty and had plenty of healthy options, ideal for pre flight.

Get a room with a runway view, it is worth it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jon B,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your visit and the runway view from your room.

I will let our team know about your comments, as they will be pleased to hear them.

I look forward to welcoming you back again.