“Rude manager.”

The Flying Horse - Hungry Horse
Ranked #165 of 635 Restaurants in Stockport
Reviewed 29 June 2018

It was just a nightmare for us. I ordered salad with steak. Before I tasted my salad manager came and asked how it was. My partner said it was ok. I started to eat my salad and noticed there were rotten tomatoes, lettuces and cucumbers. The salad was very bad.The quality of the chicken wings were very poor also. But I did not even had a chance to talk about chicken wings at all.Bear in mind we used to go there often. That was the first time I complained. We asked for the manager. He was very unprofessional. He refused to refund. He was very rude. He cleared all the plates including my partner's and walked away. I have never been treated like that before.

1  Thank Megan C

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a quick bite to eat great food and cocktails

Lovely food and decent service adjoined to our hotel

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Visited on numerous occasions always great food and drinks and friendly atmosphere great to watch the planes land.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Reviewed 30 May 2018

this is your typical pub chain but has some good reasonably priced food and plenty of choice. it can accommodate many people both inside and in the large beer garden and is an excellent choice if you like to see the planes coming into the airport, they are very low and close. there is quite a bit of space to park and i would come here again even would be good if you had kids who are into seeing the planes.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Best pub in the area which is shown by how busy this place is, always clean and tidy! Staff and management lovely and cant understand what some people expect from such a low priced menu?! Keep up the good work all!