“Disappointed”

Price range: US$4 - US$32
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Aya Sophia Greek & Mediterranean Cuisine in Hebden Bridge (Formally Theo's Greek Restaurant) UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP AS OF JUNE 2014, Firat & Ozkan Dogan, myself and my staff are looking forward to greeting existing & new customers, catering for all your needs.
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Went here this evening - waited half hour before some asked us what we wanted to drink and take our order- then 1 and half hour to serve the meal. It arrived, by this time our appetite had gone.
Outcome : cocktails great!
Food poor - spent the rest of the night in the loo, which was dirty - won’t be visiting again- shame because it has a nice atmosphere

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

What a great place! Food superb cocktails spot on and the staff were brilliant.
We had the prawn starter which was delicious for main we had moussaka and the mixed kebab. Fabulous food! Possibly the best margarita we have had in the UK too.
Oh and the young waiter Rory deserves a mention too.
You gotta eat here!!!

Thank philrejuv .
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I am from Australia but am in Yorkshire for a few months. I found this place and now eat here regularly. The food, the staff and the service is just excellent.

I have also bought my family here and I have young children 9, 7 and 2, and they had a great time!!!!

I cannot fault it, thanks

Try the haloumi and the mixed kebab. The mixed meze is also great

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Loved this restaurant . The food � Turkish /Greek food perfect �lovely atmosphere , lovely staff thanks for the drink ozzy . Friendly efficient staff .Good value and lovely setting .

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Been here numerous times with friends and family and have always left satisfied. Great food , great drinks and great atmosphere. This is a family run restaurant and Ozkann and his brother do it proud, nice wine bar alongside which does fantastic long island iced teas.