Review Highlights

Nice zoo!

Reviewed 10 March 2021
525tomc525
Abingdon, Maryland

Recommended experiences in and around Hershey
from US$13.62
More Info
1,123 results
All reviews nice zoo interesting animals wolves admission exhibits park species employees
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This park is NOT worth buying a separate ticket for. If you have an hour to spare at Hershey park I’d spend a half hour walking thru this exhibit. But it’s not worth the $12-$15 per person to go a separate day. Aside from the river otters there’s not too much to see. Like most zoos the animals sleep most of the day but there are just so few of them that there’s not really much to see. Also the signs are SO wordy no kid is going to read them at all.
I’d suggest spending your time elsewhere.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This zoo is part of Hershey Park although you can pay separately to go to the zoo. We had a Hershey Park pass and so glad we did. There is hardly anything to see. I was so excited to see the bears and there was not one there.. The area for them is
very small ...I don't know where they were? There were hardly any employees walking around to answer any questions.
Thee whole place just looked sad
I wouldn't recommend unless you are in
the park and looking for a little down time
from rides. I would never do it as its own
activity. Please give this place some love Hershey.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank MellyRussi
Reviewed 10 March 2021

Cool setup, would be nice if they opened a place to get a drink and a snack. Employees made me feel welcome!! Love all the animals. Will visit again!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 28 November 2020

One of the worst zoos I have ever been to! You can see more at Bass Pro. It is not your typical zoo with elephants, tigers, giraffes... it has mostly birds, 3 wolves, 2 deer... you get the picture...the zoo is not kept up; I felt sorry for the animals.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 25 November 2020

Its a nice small zoo. easy place to walk around and check out the animals. it take roughly around 1 hour to view the animals.

Date of experience: November 2020