Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$65
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Agoda.comUS$65
ExpediaUS$65
Vio.com
All reviews hershey park fridge and microwave nice pool clean rooms definitely stay here again stayed nights chocolate world attractions cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

My family of four stayed here for two nights. The room itself was great! Very clean, much better than other hotels we’ve stayed in!! There was more than enough room for our 3 and 13 year old to play. The only reason I didn’t give a 5 is because one of our beds was squeaky when my son rolled at night and the parking is pretty small. We will definitely be back when we visit!

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 22 July 2022 via mobile

I literally made this account in order to write this review, and I don't write reviews but I do read them. Especially when looking for a cheaper hotel/motel. I took my daughter to Hershey this week for the first time and found this gem on Trip Advisor. It checked all the boxes. She wanted a pool. Check. It was super close to Hershey. The rooms were extremely clean. It was around the same price as most of the less expensive hotels. Everyone I saw pulling in or out seemed to have a family in tow. One of our days here I happened to see them cleaning the rooms. The very nice woman cleaning was actually dusting the vents from the air conditioners. An added bonus was their washer and dryer. I love coming up without dirty clothes! I will definitely be staying here again. I included a picture of the grout in the bathroom. Mine is no where near as white!

Reviewed 19 July 2022

I really loved this motel. The room was clean. The check in process was easy. The staff was nice. The pool was crystal clear and all the grounds were very well kept. I will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 10 July 2022

This place is honestly kind of amazing. It looks like motels I stayed in as a kid in the 1980s and yet it's not run down. Everything is well maintained and clean. It's small but comfy and half the cost of other hotels this close to Hersheypark. They have done an amazing job with the insulation because even though it's right off the main road there was NO road noise at night and we were on the ground floor next to a staircase and didn't hear the usual thumping and noise you get in a hotel. There's no breakfast provided, but there is a fridge and microwave so just bring your own. If proximity to Hersheypark, cleanliness, and a good night's sleep are your priorities, this place is a good choice. I wouldn't pay this price for this hotel in a different location, but we went door to door to Hersheypark in 10-15 minutes at peak times and our family of 4 slept well! The name is also cool--reminds me of the family motel in Schitt's Creek and also the White Rose resistance in 1930s Munich. That plus the ornate original iron scrollwork on the balconies made this just a really cool place to stay before a fun day at the park.

Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

This place is very clean and comfortable, just what we needed for an overnight on a road trip. The gentleman at check-in was friendly. We checked in and out in the pouring rain and were lucky enough to get a room on the first level that allowed us to back up to the door to unload and reload the next morning. Hershey’s Chocolate World is a short drive away.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank meyerinc
Management response:Responded 25 February 2022

Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent stay with us, it was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to serving you again in the future.