“Always the best food 🥘 Comes”
Review of Chilly Willy's

Chilly Willy's
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Hartleton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Always the best food Comes out fresh and delicious every time. I have eaten here many many times for years and I am never let down.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

This place might just look like an icecream shop to those driving by but it is so much more! The food is excellent it is only surpassed by the wonderful staff. Wait times can be a little long depending on how many ppl are there. However I will gladly wait for good quality food that's made to order. Their icecream is wonderful and the even have sugar free Italian ice!! If I had any complaints they would be a selfish ones!! They close on Mondays during the 1st few months of the year and that's the day I work out that way so I have to go without my Chilly Willy's fix, and I'd love to see a variety of sugarfree Italian ice. ROOTBEER PLEASE!! ‍♂️ All in all this place is wonderful and so are the owners!!

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Great home cooked specials. Friendly and attentive service. Family style restaurant attracts many locals. Best soft serve ice-cream in the area.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 21 December 2019

We eat there frequently. The only thing on the menu that I would NOT recommend is the steak. Their bread bowls are great; and when they have Hungarian goulash, it's the real thing.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 26 August 2019

They had a special tonight called "Gravy Train." It was absolutely amazing. Hamburger gravy with peas over mashed potatoes. We've been dining at Chilly Willy's several times a month for the past 6 months or so, and have never had any complaints. The food is great, the staff is friendly, and the service is top notch!

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Chilly Willy's? Share your experiences!