“Always good!!”
Review of Chilly Willy's

Chilly Willy's
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Hartleton
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Family owned and operated, this sweet place is one of our family favorites. Their yogurt is the best, not fluffy or runny, just always perfectly flavored and consistent. Tish and Bill the owners are always either cooking, taking orders or visiting with their customers. They have a true sense of pride in their business and it shows from the staff to their delicious menu. First thing our out of town family or friends want to do is go to Chilly Willys!!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 30 June 2019 via mobile

We love coming here beacause they have such a WIDE variety of food! I personally love their wraps and broccoli salad and my husband and I share the nachos very yummy! But honestly such a variety no matter the difference in food likes in your group with you you will all find something you like...do have to say have to use cash last time i was there they didnt accept any cards....the seating is a small area would recommend going by or before 4 pm

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 3 May 2019

Chilly willys is very good awesome ice cream I would recommend going there but dont get popcorn chicken they give me not even a hand full of popcorn chicken they dont give you alot so it's just taking your money.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Traveling home and recommended by family to stop and try the yummy milk shakes and ice cream. Already ate lunch or would have tried the restaurant around the side, Will definitely try again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My husband always has the BLT. I thought that was crazy. I would never get a blt out, just b/c it’s to easy to make at home. But I tried his. OMG. I crave this BLT. On Rye toast.Just Love it. And best ice cream !!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Chilly Willy's? Share your experiences!