All reviews room was clean would definitely stay here again sized bed cleaning staff interstate farm frig stairwell
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Located conveniently just off route 81 south, easy check in and check out- they email your receipt at check out. Rooms were clean and comfortable. No fee for your pets, great touch! No continental breakfast offered but food options are available in the area.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Very well worth the price. Less than $60 is asking for trouble in a hotel room these days but Red Roof has upped their game. This location is pretty good. Easy in and out. Clean but not spotless. Clean enough though. Pleasant desk agent was a plus.

It's a one nighter hotel.

I'd stay here again but the big thing learned about this trip is to just go past Harrisburg, PA. Unless you have business here, don't stop.

I stayed on my way to Philly for business. I visited the National Civil War Museum. Now I can say I did that so never again.

But the hotel is ok.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Doug S
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Front desk guy wasn't thrilled when we showed up at 9 asking for a room we saw online and wanted us to book it and pay for it online instead of him doing it. Room was clean and the cleaning staff was super friendly when we were loading up to leave. Maybe she should be your front desk staff!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018

This is the first review I have ever written, I felt it necessary because this hotel far exceeded my expectations. From check in (fastest and most courteous by far), cleanliness of the room, quiet stay (couldn't hear others) and extremely pet friendly with great walking areas (they even provided waste bags). I stay in a lot of hotels for dog shows and this one is a stand-out. The only negative - typical hard hotel bed. Room was very, very clean, staff amazing. Can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here two weeks while waiting for my apt to be ready to move in. The lady Sue at the front desk is horribly rude and disrespectful. The rooms are dirty. I do mean dirty. We had ants in our room and then got bit by bugs in another. The tubs drain slowly, towels are thin.
The pros: its cheap, great location, hot water.
By the way: no rooms have fridges or microwaves unless you choose a deluxe room. Which is a basic room in other hotels.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business