All reviewsroom was cleanpriced rightwould definitely stay here againfridge and microwavecleaning staffeasy accessinterstatefarmstairwellcarpet
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Ok room for travelers, definitely not to spend too much time inside the small room...

No hairdryer or iron, come on guys!

Mattresses way too cheap. My back still hurts. Smelly office too.

Will try to find something better ever if more expensive if I go through this city another time...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I've avoided Red Roof Inn due to past experiences. This location is clean, convenient with comfortable beds and good wifi.
Perfect for an inexpensive overnight stay. I've paid a lot more for much less.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Great staff. Very friendly staff, rooms clean, accommodated our needs, answered all of our questions without hesitation. If we needed anything they were very helpful. Pet friendly which is a huge plus. All of the staff we met gave our dog a lot of attention and two of the staff members gave him a treat.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MichelleS9697
Reviewed 28 February 2018

The outside of the buildings look the same when this chain was a great travel value, but this location shows that the people here just don't care at all.
The floor was so dirty that we had to actually wash it with one of their towels and another to clean the flat surfaces!
Yes, it was cheap but come on! Have some pride in your work.
I told management about our room when we checked out and got a basic non-response of "so sorry".
This property earns a "do not stay here" unless you just don't care where you sleep.

Room Tip: There aren't any.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Joanna Martin _, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Inn. I am very sorry to hear that housekeeping did not exceed your expectations during your stay with us. It is very upsetting to hear that was the response you received from the desk clerk when you reported it at check out. Please contact me at 717-657-1445. I would love to make this right for you. Once again, thank you for writing a review of our property. Please give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next trip to the Harrisburg area.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I would suggest as well Advice anyone to stay clear of Red Roof Inn in Harrisburg. After my last experience. I would never go back that place it was disgustingly dirty. If it wasn't be such an inconvenience I would have changed hotels.

I had chosen Red Roof Inn because the convenience of allowing my dog and I had there before as well as other Red Roofs and never had this problem. The Water was Brown/Dirty. We would have to let it run full tub 3 or 4 times before the water would come out clean. I had brought my dogs with me and they kept finding crap on the floors which to me again meant room that it was not cleaned well.

When I reported the problem with the dirty water to your front desk the comment is that the pipes are old that's what happens when pipes are old. I would expect this in an 1800 old B&B or hotel. But not in the Red Roof that's been recently built within the last 10 maybe 15 years maybe even 20 years.

They offered to send somebody however after 20 minutes I gave up and called the front desk and told them forget it. I was on a timeline I had family the visit people & get things done.

My mother and father had come up for the funeral as well they stayed at the same Red Roof Inn and they too had the same issues dirty water disgustingly dirty. I had booked for 3 nights. So is there for four days and every day that water was disgustingly dirty.

I call the Hotel Manager several times but has refused to return my calls.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Joanna Martin _, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Red Roof Harrisburg North. I apologize that you experienced brown water during your stay with us. Usually when we get brown water, it is from a water main break some where within the area or they are flushing fire hydrants. Since the water was brown for the length of time you are stating, I would imagine it was a water main break. This has been known to happen from time to time. Unfortunately, this is something that is out of our control. I am very sorry that you had to experience this while staying with us. Thank you again for your review and we hope that you will give us another chance next time you are in the Harrisburg area!