All reviews dog and pony the indoor outdoor pool club floor breakfast buffet front desk staff bed and pillows nice pool off the highway target computers tournament convention
Reviewed 9 October 2018

loved great service and hotel manager is amazing HET gave me the best customer service we enjoyed the pool and gym and it was 14 minute drive to hershey park not to crowded great place will definitely come again

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
HetG8, Manager at Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jac C,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Harrisburg. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel and we hope you choose to create more memories with
us whenever your travels bring you back to Harrisburg.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

What can I say but “AMAZING”!!!! So I stayed at this hotel for a couple days in Sept.2018, through Marriott’s Explore Program via my Sister (Executive Housekeeper, Fairfield Inn & Suites in Towanda, PA). I have stayed at other Marriott brand hotels in the past; some have been ok, some have not. Typically, I don’t put much stock into these benefits, but boy was I wrong! This Sheraton location in Harrisburg/Hershey went above and beyond to make my stay a great one. Although I arrived a little early, the Front Desk Manager was very polite and even allowed me to check in early; by Upgrading my room!! How cool is that???? The Front Desk Manager I spoke with when I arrived was an outstanding customer service representative. He had a great attitude and did a good job of explaining all the amenities of of this location, which were plenty and well above other hotels in the area. The Explore Program is a great deal and with it’s good rates, it allows for more travel and more stays at hotels in the Marriott family; which in turn, means more profits (Hey a good hotel rate is just that right? HaHa). I will definitely be staying at Marriott & their affiliate hotels in the future. Thank you Sheraton/Marriott for the Explore Program, along with a big, clean room, awesome restaurant, and outstanding customer service!! Great Job!!

Chris M.

Room Tip: Take advantage of Breakfast
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
HetG8, Manager at Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Chris M,

truly a pleasure to serve you.

to guests like you.

us whenever your travels bring you back to Harrisburg.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

The service and cleanliness of this hotel was amazing. The pool was perfect for the kids and the atmosphere is welcoming. The whole 7 person party was welcomed in the restaurant for both Dinner and Breakfast during our stay. The food was terrific and the service was warm and sincere. The waitresses new our names and the breakfast buffet was well maintained and very clean.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel for your recent travels to Harrisburg.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Spent almost a week there on business nearby. The goods were in house restaurant service was great especially the breakfast folks (thank you!!). Nice pool and hot tub amenities, great location and good bed and pillows.

Not so good... not always the cleanest (only speaking for my room of course); rugs and room smelled and rugs even though they looked clean, felt and smelled, let’s say, “strange”.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Benjamin M,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Harrisburg.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I booked 2 rooms here for one night. Upon walking in my room, I noticed some food remnants (Possibly? Not sure.) on the side of the door frame. Definitely grossed me out. Safe to say, I was turned off by the room, but little did I know what was to follow. My bed sheets and comforter had mysterious stains on them, the curtain had toothpaste on it (as if someone brushed their teeth, and then was too lazy to go back to the bathroom to wipe their mouth), and there were long black hairs everywhere. On the floor, in the shower, etc. It was gross. All of the counter tops looked as if they hadn't been wiped down; there were fingerprints on the glass and soap rings on the bathroom counter. To make matters worse, my dad sat down on the end of my bed, and the legs buckled from underneath it, causing it to fall on the floor. It was insane. Will not be staying at this hotel again. Definitely was not the type of room I would have expected to get from a Sheraton.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear elyseranae,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Het Gandhi and I am the
Rooms Manager at the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 717-558-4612. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel.