All reviewsdog and ponythe indoor outdoor poolclub floorbreakfast buffetfront desk staffbed and pillowsnice pooloff the highwaytargetcomputerstournamentconvention
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The beds were comfy, the lobby was devine, and the restaurant service was fabulous. However, the rooms semi-renovation needed a little more attention to detail as did the pool area. For example, the older fridge rattled, the painted doors were wearing, and the tired air conditioner cried for help. The staff overall was friendly, but the cleaning staff we encountered spoke only Spanish and when I tried to ask for towels in Spanish they weren't able to assist. Overall it wasnt up to what I would consider trafitional Sheraton standards, but it was a pleasant stay and a good nights sleep.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Het G, Manager at Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hello Lizzy2005,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent maintenance and housekeeping issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Harrisburg.

Take Care,

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Let me start off by saying, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It’s a bit creepy, feels a bit dirty, and noisy as hell. I usually take pictures and was so turned off, this is one of my few reviews without photos.

The elevators are all the way in the back of the property so you have to lug all your stuff and no one offers to help. Although I was on one of the Starwood Preferred floors, this was anything but Preferred. You. Can. Hear. Everything. I was up all night listening to people screaming and slamming doors throughout the floor and other things going on in my two surrounding rooms. While this isn’t the hotel’s fault per say, some noise proofing would be nice as well as not putting party-goers on a Thursday night on a Preferred floor. The bed was also one of the worst beds I have ever slept in.

The one positive was the woman in the 10th floor lounge. She was so friendly and couldn’t do enough to make sure you have everything you need. Kudos to her!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank technogal22
Het G, Manager at Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hello technogal22,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent service issues from occurring in the future. Hope you enjoyed the club lounge and amenities we offered! The ladies working up in the club lounge does a great job and makes sure you got everything you need, I will acknowledge the person working up there during your stay.

Take care,

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The room was very dark, poorly lit. The beds were horrible. If you sit or lay down near the edge, you practically fall off. My wife and I both woke up with back aches. The bathroom was tiny. There was Mold on the ceiling and the paint was peeling.There was cob webs on the light fixture.
I ordered room service for breakfast and not known to me they charged me a additional $12. For a service charge.

Now I remember why I let my membership expire.
Sincerely, not rested

1  Thank Doug K
Het G, Manager at Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Doug,

recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 717-558-4612. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here. It is dirty, old and poorly lit. The rooms are wayyy too small. I am stuck here for 2 days for a. Basketball tournament and I really want to leave now. Wires are hanging out where the lamp is plugged into a dirty power strip. They have a cheap white refrigerator that does not match anything in the room. TV is placed in front of a picture. No one here seems to care about anything

2  Thank jabs28
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I was here with a large group for which the trip had been planned for over 6 months. Upon arrival after a 7 hour trip the rooms were not ready and staff seemed unprepared for our arrival. Once we received our room, it looked outdated, dirty, dark and just worn. The heating/AC is extremely loud. When the rooms got cleaned, the shower head was left facing out of the tub so when you turned it on, the water would spray into the bathroom! I was not the only one in the group to have this happen to. The faucets in the bathroom were leaking and the faucet handles were separating from the base of the sink, and the hot water was extremely difficult to turn on. The door to the bathroom was difficult to shut. The rooms and hallways are dark and gloomy. Sadly, this is not what I expect from a Sheraton.

Room Tip: Stay away until the hotel remodels
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank law19712017
Het G, Manager at Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear law19712017,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Het Gandhi and I am the Rooms Manager at the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

issue from occurring in the future.

confidence in the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel.