1,546 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was booked for me through an RCI point exchange partner (which was an asbolute nightmare). I get to the hotel to check in and was told there was no reservation. The company had effectively canceled my reservation after I had been informed it was all set. The manager was absolutely amazing. After spending an hour on the phone trying to get my problem sorted out, after driving 6 hours with 5 kids, she put us in the room that was origally booked for us while we tried to sort it out. In no way did she have to do that for us, but out of complete courtesy she took care of us. Our room was clean and exactly what we expected. The grounds and pool were also well kept. This was a great hotel and if we are in the area again I would book here. Kudos to the manager.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie P
GMElenaP, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Harrisburg/Hershey Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and it was truly a pleasure helping you out! Hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Elena

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Right off the highway very convenient, clean rooms, great bed, choice of restaurants in area, only stayed one night but very happy with choice. Like the fact that breakfast is included so you don't have to run around.

Stayed: April 2018

Hi Heather,

Thanks you for providing your review via our TripAdvisor. It is a pleasure serving you and hope to continue to serve you in the future.

Thanks,

Elena

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Will never stay there again. Had a rude front desk agent, no towels in the pool toilet clotted. Bathroom was not cleaned. It was a horrible stay should've selected a better place to stay. Terrible customer service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We travel between Virginia and NY on a regular basis. This was a great place to stay and it will be our regular stop. There was easy parking, even for our trailer. The place was VERY clean. The pool and hot tub well cared for. The staff was great! And even the breakfast was well beyond what we have become accustomed to. The rooms was small but had everything we needed. The fridge was larger than most hotel rooms have. And even though it is close to I81, the room was very quiet and comfortable.
This is a mid-range hotel - there are rooms with hot tubs IN them, but we opted for the budget room - we were just staying the night. Very nice to have the choice!

Room Tip: Room 122 is right near the pool, quiet and easy to get to.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Love this Ramada! Right off 81 and close to all food and restaurants! Friendly and not over crowded! I always sleep well there ! Lots of parking close
To door and the pool and sauna are great! Will be back next year on my way to Florida! Mike

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada