All reviews waffles hershey park room was clean indoor pool chocolate chip hot tub giant center hot breakfast easy drive fresh fruit waffle maker free breakfast first floor exercise room cereal sheetz microwave
Reviewed 10 October 2018

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We were here for a sports event.

First off, let me start my commending Ashley one of the assistant managers. She was friendly, very professional and spoke to the guests in a kind and caring manner.

*Check in/ disaster after 5 hrs of a drive from CT. They had my room booked with another family in our party with same last name. had to refigure the reservation. Richard the front desk employee was very rude, unprofessional, never even made eye contact with us.

*Duplicate key cards made in error, strangers coming in my room mid afternoon with there active key card.. not realizing it.

*Duplicate card made in error, across from my room, in another room. A couple walked in 2AM in error.

*not enough food on hand for the breakfast. fruits, yogurts etc . Were told by the staff Trucks didn't come in to deliver the supply.

*doors not locked at night in the front lobby.

mold, stains etc in room

Unfortunately a very unorganized, unprofessional and run down hotel . I will be going to the top on the issues I encountered. That I will not add to this webpage

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

There is nothing good that I can say about this hotel.
Staff is untrained,has no knowledge on how to be in the service industry.
Cleaning staff doesn't know how to leave a room ready for the next client.
Breakfast staff is untrained and to tired to be doing this job.
Maintenance is being done by someone who doesn't know what they are doing.
We have stayed in a number of hotels in this chain and they are not paying attention to this hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Zachary A, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey), PA, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear KTOBRYAN,

Should you have any concerns during or after your stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed there and was not up to par as other Radisons we have been to.
They def could have a better breakfast no fruit. No pastries. No bagels. The food was horrible .and No fruit??? Cold boiled eggs.
We were in a room on the 1st floor in a handicapped room 104
The washroom was falling apart and the door wouldn't close the sink was all cracked and there was urine on the toilet when we arrived.
The bed was very hard and uncomfortable
The A.C did not work. I reported it twice And they are all new units....
The next day maintenance came and did something and it worked briefly then stopped again???? I reported that as well and she said oh sorry.......
And the tub had no mat or handrail. It was very slippery and had to stand sideways. I ended up falling in the shower and reported it to the asst manager Ashley who said oh sorry...here is another complimentary bag for your troubles. However we were to receive 2 bags anyways ........I def am not happy with the way she handled it. Very young and inexperienced with customer satisfaction I also told her I was going to do a review of their hotel for Trip Advisory and Booking.com
all she said was the 1st floor was going to be renovated by spring.
I def will be taking this complaint further. I also took photos of the falling apart shower. The room was a handicapped room as my husband has mobility issues. The toilet was extreamly low to the ground ...not for handicapped.and he could not have a shower as he couldn't fit in it . no plastic shower curtains just a cloth one that was on backwards? I am appalled at the quality of this hotel.

Stayed in September 2018

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey), PA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you for writing a review and for your continued patronage. We are sorry to hear that the cleanliness and the condition of your room did not meet your expectations at that time. Also, we are saddened to know that you were not pleased with the service you received from our staff and that you did not find our breakfast buffet to your liking during your stay. Your feedback is very beneficial and will help us facilitate all necessary hotel improvements to ensure a positive guest experience. It is our hope that you will consider returning to stay with us again, so that we may have the opportunity to offer you an experience that is nothing less than excellent.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

We had an unexpected trip due to a death in our family. After driving 10 hours, speaking to a desk clerk that was obviously on her 2nd day of work we booked a room arriving around 12am. My husband had to ram his shoulder into the door to get into the room, it stuck every time. The paint was peeling off the door and other doors around us. When we finally got into the room the AC was set to 61F it was 64 outside. After shutting off the AC we started to notice the smell and it grew as the room warmed. It was late and we were exhausted so we stayed instead of leaving. The room should have been out of service and they were using the AC to cover the smell. The mold surrounding ceiling and the tub was beyond acceptable, the pictures don't do it justice. To say we were disappointed is an understatement. I told the desk clerk at check out and he really didn't seem to care. This was our first and last stay at a County Inn. As a former GM of a Hotel chain, I would be embarrassed to rent this room to a guest.

Room Tip: Don't Stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Zachary A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Harrisburg Northeast (Hershey), PA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear MDaniels-207,

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with your room accommodation at the undefined. We will review the condition of your room with our maintenance staff to ensure our guest rooms are up to brand standards.