All reviewssleeping areatoilet roomseparate toilethershey parkturkey sausagetwo sinksfire pitnumbered roommacaroni grillhighway sidedesk areacracker barrelwalk in showerminute driveexercise roomdecent breakfastoatmeal
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I can't say one negative thing about this hotel. The rooms are incredibly spacious and we love the walk in showers. Breakfast is excellent and staff was great. Will stay again! PS.. my 7 year old really loved the fresh strawberries. He was talking about it the whole rest of the ride to Florida

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Angelize1999
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and will be back again! Yes, the strawberries will be here waiting for you. We hope you had a great time in Florida and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I'm a big fan of Springhill Suites, especially if you find one with the new West Elm furniture renovation. The previous pull out sofa is replaced with a couch/bed with trundle. In a double queen room you can sleep 4 kids comfortably. Sleeper sofas have never been very popular with my kids. The Harrisburg location has done that update. I've seen some Springhill's with different bathroom configurations. This one has sink & shower in one room and toilet with small sink in a separate. Always nice to have the toilet separate. My kids think the barn doors used on the bathrooms are weird, it doesn't faze me. Included breakfast is alway good. We stayed for a Hersheypark weekend. There is another Springhill a bit closer to the park, but it didn't have the rooms available that we needed. We were 15-20 minutes away. No big deal. It's location is in a small office park right next to I-81. A little bit of highway noise, we were on the highway side of the building. I always hunt for a Springhill first.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jenaye
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We appreciate your loyalty to the brand. We are very pleased to have the West Elm Collection at our hotel. The sofas with the trundle is a great addition to our suites. We hope you enjoyed your time at Hershey and would welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I wish that most hotel rooms had this layout. This was basically a studio apartment with a great division between sleeping area and living/TV area. The bathroom was divided into a shower room with a generous sized shower, and a toilet room. The hotel served complimentary breakfast and the fitness room and common areas were above average for a moderately priced hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We had a horrible Springhill in Glen Allen VA some time back and have avoided these Marriotts—- this one renewed our faith in this chain and the corporation. Clean, quiet, really friendly and helpful staff, nice continental breakfast, near Shoppes at Susquehanna with good restaurants, shops and Starbucks. Progress Road exit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Kirsha D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and truly appreciate you giving the SpringHill Suites another try. We hope to have you stay ith us again the next time your are traveling to or through the Harrisburg Hershey area.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

This was a great pick during a business trip to Hershey. It’s off the beaten path yet close enough to enjoy all the treasures Hershey has to offer. Lots of smiles upon entering, friendly staff, a clean room, and decent breakfast. I like the fact our room had a walk in shower, although the door didn’t seal much so plenty of water ended up on the floor. The shower had jets which none of us could figure out what good they were. The only issue with my room was we were right above the grilling area outside the front of the hotel and weekend parties were pretty wild, although at ten pm they went quiet. The breakfast is decent although they seemed to be stuck on sausage so i was wondering where the bacon was. You have to climb in the car is you want to hit a restaurant although the hotel does serve bar food for purchase. The pool was decent but once kids got to it, you pretty much stayed away. This was a great pick for me and I’ll stay here again when I have lengthy business in town.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family