All reviewshershey parkwafflesbreakfast roomwould stay againhot tubfree breakfastrooms are cleanstayed two nightsbreakfast stafffresh fruitfront desk staffindoor poolbryanthighwaycerealpillowsinns
Reviewed 16 March 2018

This was the only disappointing stay at this chain I have ever had. The room heater made a very loud noise every time it started, waking me up each time, the mixer valves in the bathroom did not function properly, the desk clerk was pleasant but didn't have a clue and the only good thing I can say about the breakfast was that the mayonnaise was good. The place appeared to be neglected or worn out.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Lawrence W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Harrisburg at Union Deposit Road, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for putting your comments on TripAdvisor. I do apologize that the PTAC unit was loud and woke you up. If you let us know the room you stayed in, we can take a look at that right away. I hope next time in town you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The room was awesome, especially the hot tub. Everything was very clean. But, what made this place even better was the breakfast buffet that is included in the price of the room. Bryant is the man that puts all that great food together. He is personable and very good at keeping the dining area clean and fully stocked with food. He deserves a lot of credit for our wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Get the room with the Jacuzzi tub!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor. I will be sure to pass them along to Bryant about your stay. We look forward to seeing you next time in town.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

My wife and I had a most pleasant and comfortable evening in a clean and spacious room. We enjoyed the indoor pool and were very impressed with the quality of breakfast buffet. In particular how attentive Bryant was in keeping all the breakfast items refreshed and how much pride he took in overall client satisfaction with the buffet.
We will definitely return the next time with are in the area.

Room Tip: The rooms at the front of the hotel are probably quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Lawrence W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Harrisburg at Union Deposit Road, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

REMGuam,

Thank you for posting about your stay on TripAdvisor. I will be sure to pass your comments to the staff. Look forward to seeing you next time in town!

717-409-9652

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This was a decent place to stay, and would probably have been quite affordable if I didn't have to buy through the sports tournament's special site!

The lobby is appealing and homey and the staff are friendly. I had a large room with a pullout sleeper couch and a king-size bed. The TV was fairly large, internet worked fine, there was a bit of storage space and a microwave and minifridge and coffee/tea maker. Bathroom was ok but a bit uncomfortable, it felt cramped and maybe like things weren't sited correctly, the door got in the way. The toilet flush was amazingly loud.

Pool hot tub area were nice and everything was clean and in running order.

Breakfast was a disappointment even by the standards of low-end chain hotels. Very unappetizing eggs and sausage and a very poor selection of convenience-store quality pastry, I don't think there was even yogurt though the kids enjoyed making waffles. This is where I would invest if I was this hotels management, I've seen a lot better breakfasts in hotels in this price range.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Lawrence W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Harrisburg at Union Deposit Road, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Carper1

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor. I will pass your comments along to the staff and take a look into some other items at breakfast. With the brand changing from Carlson to Radisson, it seems like the food items for us to purchase are changing. This is something I will keep an eye on it.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Upon arrival all was good, room was very clean. Cleaners came in and made the bed only, didn't restock the towels or coffee nothing, I called customer service to see if they could bring supplies only to be told that I needed to come to the front desk and get them myself and the clerk was the only one on site...... As we were getting ready to check out I noticed a long distance call was on our bill. I brought this to the attention of the clerk (same one as the night before that told me I had to come get my own supplies) he was very short and stated it will be credited back to your card....Still haven't seen the credit

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Lawrence W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Harrisburg at Union Deposit Road, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for positing your comments about your stay on TripAdvisor. I will be sure to follow up about towels and coffee. If you would like to reach out to us we can adjust off those phone charges, since you said you did not make the calls.