All reviews every guest up to date holiday inn express beautiful hotel room service room was clean hershey park would stay here again chad linens suite towels amber gm housekeeping highway
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stay in Harrisburg alot so I decided to give this brand a try, so sorry that I did. At first the room looked clean and then I started noticing how filthy it really was. The black ceramic coffee mugs both had some kind of mold in the bottom of them, very gross. The glassware had fingerprints all over them - not mine! In the bathroom I had spilled some lotion, when I wiped it up with a tissue, it was filled with hairs. Just a very disgusting feeling after seeing all these things during my stay. The bed was clean and I will say that it was one of the best nights sleep I've had at a hotel, just hope the staff could do a better job of cleaning and perhaps switch to cardboard cups. Plenty of hotels in the area, I'd choose another over this one.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Diana B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Harrisburg - Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are pleased that you found our brand new mattresses clean and comfortable and are sorry to hear of the cleanliness challenges you experienced. It is certainly not typical of the service we want to provide our Guests and had we been notified we would have sent someone up to refresh the room immediately. All of our ceramic mugs are washed and sanitized daily through the dishwasher; the clean lid on top indicates it is a freshly washed mug. You might have noticed a ring on the bottom from the water drying, as can happen with mugs at home as well. We noticed that several of your hotel reviews have similar comments, and we hope that you are able to find a brand that is suitable to your needs as a traveler. We are glad you had a great night's sleep and hope you might reconsider our hotel on future visits so that we may restore your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We stayed three nights at this new hotel that just opened in April, 2018. Rooms are well appointed, with designer soaps, large flat screen TV’s and plush bedding. Hotel Indigo's are a little different from most chains in that they do a good job of featuring local products. With several great area breweries, we were thrilled to see all local brews on the beer taps in the restaurant bar, including Troegs Perpetual IPA (a favorite of mine). A lot of chain hotels offer something like Goose Island IPA (now owned by Anheuser Busch-Inbev) along with other mainstream beers. Breakfasts are made to order and feature tasty options like smoked salmon flatbread and BLT pretzel rolls, at an additional charge. Front desk and restaurant staff were friendly as well.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for recognizing the uniqueness of the Hotel Indigo brand; we want our Guests to feel inspired by the local offerings and upscale amenities. Our menu changes seasonally and there is always something local on our bar and dining offerings. Wait until you try our Capital Sandwich! We hope to see you again on your next is it to the Harrisburg-Hershey area.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Big room with really nice long countertop over by window. Plenty of space to set your things out and reorganize for the day. Bathroom and room were both super clean. Only negative was real low water pressure for the shower. Reported to hotel staff; hopefully it's something they can adjust and improve. I would stay here again as it is convenient to the interstate. Good location for Harrisburg, Hershey and even Lancaster attractions.

Stayed: September 2018
Diana B, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Harrisburg - Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

We love that you appreciate the fresh, modern décor that Hotel Indigo is known for. Thank you for recognizing the cleanliness and spaciousness of your room; we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The spa showers get a lot of compliments from guests and your water pressure issue was addressed upon being reported. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Harrisburg-Hershey-Lancaster area!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel at 10 p.m. after a long drive from Philadelphia despite being an IHG member was required to show ID and my credit card and not welcome to such just had to tell them I was a member then they confirmed that my number was in the record I was given a room on the 6th floor when I got into the room the air conditioner didn't work when I called I was offered a 20% discount I said I needed another room or an air conditioner mechanic and the front desk clerk got nasty and said she was doing the best she could and that there was nothing she could do to make the room temperature comfortable. Broken equipment nasty staff plenty of other options stay away stay away stay away

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
DianaB5069, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Harrisburg - Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Thank you for being a loyal IHG rewards member. For all of our Guests' security we do require ID and credit card upon check-in to confirm identity and method of payment. We do have maintenance on call 24 hours a day and we will make sure the Team is trained to contact them in a case such as this when we are sold out and unable to move Guests to another room. Our Front Desk receives many compliments on their service and we apologize this was not how you perceived our attempt to help in this situation. Please contact me directly at 717-558-7676 and I will make sure to credit your stay to show you your business is valued, and we hope that you give us a chance to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We came into town and stayed at Hotel Indigo Harrisburg/Hershey.

The hotel staff was very friendly:
Greg the bartender was very sociable and outgoing with us.
Karen in housekeeping is the sweetest, she made me feel like I was home!
Tom was very friendly to my whole family when he saw us out at the pool, and welcomed us and made sure to let us know of local attractions!

And I must say I have been to many hotels and was very impressed with there General Manager Diana. She was very kind the minute we walked in, she accomadated our room request, made sure to treat my kids to a sweet treat!!

Will come again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank klogirl82

Thank you for your kind words about our Team; we all love what we do and I am glad it shows! Making our Guests feel "at home" is the greatest compliment we could receive. Thank you for choosing our new hotel. We hope to see you on your next visit to the Harrisburg-Hershey area.