See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Good service . Room was nice and clean front desk was helpful and very polite to us . I came with my friends every one was happy with the service . Breakfast was okay because we don't expect heavy breakfast more ever we need clean rooms that job was done very good . I recommend everyone nice and cool place to stay

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
abviharrisburg, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you very much and really appreciate your business .

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The room was OK given the very low cost. We were concerned however that there was no smoke detector. It had been removed from the wall with wires dangling; probably a fire code violation at least. Bathroom was good. Not sure if I would return to this particular property.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Manager was very unaccommodating. Went online prior to going to get the price and they would not honor rates. Never budged, no discount, no apology, mgr. walked away. Never again. We travel through only a few times a year and we will make sure not to ever be tuck here again. 2 rooms each trip lost. If you fly the flag you should honor the price.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Raymond L
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Owner Claimed they do not take coupons or do discounts so had to pay $90 vs the $70 TripAdvisor deal. Franchises names should always honor their said specials.
Room was clean but not worth a return visit.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lorraine L
abviharrisburg, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

We are a private owned hotel. We do not honor coupons from outside sources. You spoke directly to me the manager. Our rates are up by $10 if you do not make them online, and come in on a Friday or Saturday. I can tell you that I did give you the $10 off of our walk in rate of $89.99 plus tax because I did appreciate the fact that you were kind about us not honoring outside coupons. If you would like there is a vantage card we honor that gives you a 15% discounted rate versus only 10% for our discount on AAA, AARP, and military, governmental discounts. We give out so many other 10% discounts that's why we do not honor the outside coupons. That is also why I asked you if you had any of these qualifying items, I would have given a full 15% off our walk in rate. Sorry you felt like the discount was not enough.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Nicely remodelled motel in a convenient location near the interstate. The area is nothing spectacular but not rundown or dangerous in any way. The riverside location is pleasant enough. The included breakfast is standard motel fare: pancakes, cereal, coffee & juice. Good bet on a budget.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
abviharrisburg, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you for your review. We always welcome the feedback to keep up with our guests standards.

Manager Amanda