“First timers - but just okay for us”
Review of Primanti Bros.

Primanti Bros.
Ranked #49 of 435 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich! Half Priced Happy Hour Every Day!
Reviewed 31 May 2018

It was neat to experience I guess ... the "huge" sandwiches. They were okay, nothing special. I didn't care for the vinegar slaw and took it all off. Fries on the sandwich was kinda neat but then again - *shoulder shrug* - Just okay.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Went there after a full day of shopping, good late night menu, friendly staff. We took our kids there pretty late and it was fine, not too rowdy....

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Love the food and sandwiches. Ambiance is fun and casual. A great place to meet friends and get a specialty sandwich that will always exceed expectations

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We were out driving around looking for somewhere to eat that was not something we have at home. We had a great meal here for a good price. It was 59 cent wing night so we had to have some. The sandwiches are huge especially since they come stacked with their cole slaw and fries. The corned beef was ok but the steak and cheese was really good. They have a lot of beers on tap, too. We would visit again to try something else.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

As people know if they read my previous reviews, I only review local places. However again I must break this rule for one more chain restaurant, this restaurant is Primanti brothers. First in the highly chain driven area by the Millcreek Mall in Erie Pennsylvania, Primanti Brothers is not really a chain, you can only find it near Pittsburgh. The sandwiches are amazing. If you eat one you will be satisfied for the rest of the day. I would recommend the turkey breast and cheese with a big kosher dill pickle as a side. This is a great place for lunch or dinner, It is moderately price and the service is great. I would highly recommend this place.

Been to Primanti Bros.? Share your experiences!