1,357 results
All reviews horizon view mr manu warm welcome the cottages morning walk activity room great hospitality courteous staff pleasant stay home away from home kids play area wonderful experience excellent stay front office special thanks the ground floor nice property
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I am a New Delhi based journalist and visit lot of places in India and abroad due to course of my work, but I never found such as beautiful and maintained hotel resorts in India. MTCR visit was wonderful experience of my life. I wants to give 10 out of 10 for their Ambience, Cleaniness, Food Quality and Amazing views from the resorts.

Thanks

Waseem Mohammad

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

A very well run property. From the time one walks in, there is warmth all the way. Room was comfortable and with an excellent view of the valley. Panorama Restaurant serves excellent food. Trekking with Philip in the morning was a most memorable experience. A man with knowledge of everything that grows in the area. Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed at MTCR on 1st n 2nd Oct 2018. We were also quite zittery abt visiting kerela in general n Munnar in particular bt by the tym we went there were no red lines thou d memories were ached out dere. I will recommend all willing dat they should visit kerela now. Abt my stay at MTCR I would say it's really an amazing n pleasure stay. Starting 4m s never forgettable welcome accorded to d heavy buffet breakfast offered, everything were just mesmerising. The diff floors 4 living room n bedroom let us feel quite homely n its quite unique. The valley view 4m d lawns were terrific n tea garden nearby suits d resort name perfectly.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2018

The best service, amazing spa experience
So soory for all the rain , team went out of their way to make us feel welcome, Amazing views
Rooms are like self catering apartments there is a restaurant on site

Room Tip: Ask for lower rooms so you can have unspoilt views of the valley
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

It is one of the best resorts in Munnar.The views are amazing,welcome was very good,staff is ready to help anytime.
Rooms are very clean with separate sitting and dining area.Restaurant also serves amazing food.
Last but not the least the morning trek with Mr. Phillip is very unique and interesting thing to explore nearby plantation and tea estate.
All in all this resort provides complete satisfaction of vacation

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family