Hotels.com
Expedia
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

Had a good experience in staying at Spice Country Resort. All the staffs are friendly and co-operative.
The ambiance of hotel is good.
You can definitely choose this hotel in Munnar.
Location is good and the hotel rooms and toilets are clean.
Stay was for 2 nights and was awesome.,
The breakfast was tasty with multiple options. The staff was courteous and helpful.We enjoyed our stay here.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

Had a good experience in staying at Spice Country Resort. All the staffs are friendly and the whole ambiance is good. Food was awesome and we enjoyed a lot. Will surely come back to this hotel for our next stay in Munnar.
Location is good, staff is 100% trained and professional, food is decent, the hotel rooms and toilets are clean and packages for sight seeing are also available. Stay was short but good, will definitely visit again we had amazing stay here. The rooms were good,the breakfast was quite tasty with multiple options. The staff was courteous and helpful.We enjoyed our stay here. . Very polite and well behaved person ...

Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 day. It was an excellent stay and the most important was the hospitality from the staff was excellent. Nice breakfast, .My stay in this hotel was pleasant , good thing about the resort is budget friendly, Good location and good view, 24 hr hot water available, Daily cleaned the rooms, provided extra blankets and hot water kettle on request. I would mention about the great care during our stay and even guided our tour.
I strongly recommend for stay and enjoy hospitality of this resort .

Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

I checked in with my husband at 6:30pm. Bedsheet, coversheet and pillow covers were very dirty. I dialed to the reception and all of those were changed. Since it was very late to go to any tourist places we chose to stay back and relax as we had very tiring journey.. First flight then train and then 6 hours bus. We ordered from dining services and trust me food was not at all tasty. We had to eat packed food to quench our hunger. We thought of watching TV but Tata sky was not recharged and we were getting activation messages on most of the channels. We were not watching NY HD channels. Morning breakfast was again a surprise to digest. There were very limited options which were not up to the mark for three star property.we came in evening after munnar day 1 visit. There were no complimentary water bottle and no towel change and no bathroom toiletries. Please be updated that while leaving for day 1 visit we had requested for all. We chose to remain calm and manage somehow.we left for day 2 visit and reminded them to clean room and provide fresh towels.
As we returned from day 2 visit, we didn't see any change.. I called them to change towels and give complimentary water bottles. They did but made us wait for an hour. Dinner was as usual not good. What I am trying to point here is that it seems hotel management is in saving mode at the cost of customer service and satisfaction. The hotel is highlighted as four star property which creates basic expectations in customer's mind. This hotel deserves just 2 star because of location and view from room. Trust me no one travels to view everything from room. People travel to experience it closely. Please don't overrate it just on location.

Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

Peaceful & very good view and excellent and very clean honeymoon cottage & very good staff. Even they have game zone also where I enjoyed air hockey, table tennis ,carom board. Thanks a lot spice country

Date of stay: March 2019