Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$68
View deal
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

If you want to lay in a bed of yellow stains, dirty your feet on the carpet, smell must, and have a room next to a parking lot with blinds that don’t provide full coverage - stay here!!!!! It was terrible and the only reason why we even stayed there was because it was last minute, in a pinch and every other hotel was occupied. Just bad. Don’t. Sleep in your car.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank abay4
Reviewed 19 March 2021

My room was disgusting I had to clean it myself and the outside property of this hotel is full of garbage glass needles it's a mess my bathtub is full of mode remote didn't work sheets had s*** stains on them

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank backwithk
Reviewed 17 March 2021

One of the 3 scuzziest hotels I ever stayed at. The room itself was well maintained given the general condition, so housekeeping is ok. Everything is just so run down. I was surprised that the sporting event I was participating in referred it.

1  Thank jimloganpa
Reviewed 30 December 2020

come into the hotel after months in the covid 19 unit saving lives and what sale me to come here is the pool and to get there and the comment i get is pool is closed and do you want your refund. really after driving two hours and this is what you have to say and know there is no refund. it left me and my little girl so upset.

Date of stay: December 2020
3  Thank joseph s
Reviewed 9 December 2020

Manager (lady) and front desk guy were very nice and very accommodating when an issue arose with my stay. There was confusion with my check in time after I had booked online and when I had arrived to check in we talked it out and they made it work from. Very appreciative of this.

Date of stay: December 2020