Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$74
View deal
ZenHotels.comUS$75
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

I requested a ground floor room. They gave me a room around the corner, ending up, in the second floor. Poor hygiene. Bed cover dirty, with unidentifiedsubstancesmarks.
Bathroom floor falling over my head. Carpet burned. Hair dryer missed. Coffee maker dirty. Nasty Bathtub. Toilet tank cover with rest of hairs. Worse room ever.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2020

The motel is in dire need of renovations. The photos on the site do not match reality. The place has great potential since it's a part of Club Wyndham. It was noisy and could hear everything outside and from other guest's rooms. Very uncomfortable.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2020

These advertisement pictures show an average hotel room and amenities. Truth is, it is less than average. It is an old hotel that needs some serious renovations!
Our room had a bit of a smoke smell, but not too unbearable. The AC worked great! The comfort of the beds were okay. Little things here and there made it feel not as clean as it should have been. The cork tile ceiling in the shower/toilet area was very dusty as well as the exhaust fan. The door leading to that room was rubbing against the ceiling tile, making dust fall onto the floor. The outlets were very scary! Plugs were loose and scarce. Before leaving we checked under the beds in case we had a lost sock or whatever and found items that did not belong to us!
This hotel was cheap and that is what we got....cheap. We were fooled by the pictures.
Only good part of this was having a refrigerator and microwave in the room AND the pool was warm! A little too warm, in my opinion, especially on a hot summer day, but luckily for us we went in after the sun had already started to set for the day.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank MommaHuff4
Reviewed 18 March 2020

I was planning a 70th and 30th birthday celebration for me and my family on April 18th. I checked the rooms they were wonderful and I had almost 30 people checked into the hotel. As a result of the coronavirus I said we had to cancel. I can't tell you how helpful and how on point this family that's running this Day's Inn was. They help at every end and when I had to cancel they took care of it immediately with no issue. I totally plan to rebook with them and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a clean and caring place to stay. Thank you all for being so wonderful during this very trying time. Highly recommended A+

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2020

This is a shabby place however I didn't feel it was dirty. The heated pool was so warm like a giant hot tub, and by the far an unexpected treat. We stayed here for the ridiculously low price of the room, we were in the heart of where we wanted to be.

Room tip: stay as close to the pool as you can in the winter as you have to go outdoors to get to the pool
Date of stay: February 2020