Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Trip.com
SuperTravel
1,483 results
All reviews scranton area waffles hard boiled eggs place to stay great stay continental breakfast beds were comfortable convenient location parking lot highway cleanliness desk rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2022

It is a wonderful property! We chose it because it had high reviews, even compared to more expensive hotels. The , staff, the service, the cleanliness, the amenities were awesome. But finding the entrance is a huge negative!

Reviewed 22 July 2022 via mobile

We found the microtel to be clean comfortable and affordable, although a bit hard to get to off the street. It was worth it though. We planned a night or two and stayed all week. The stall were great, especially Amanda. The breakfast selections not as varied as some. But entirely adequate. We would stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2022

Super friendly staff, comfortable and clean rooms, quiet, good location. Could use more options for breakfast but definitely not a dealbreaker. We will definitely be back. Love how it’s close to all kinds of food/shopping

Reviewed 1 July 2022

WORST EXPERIENCE WITH A HOTEL IN MY LIFE. It was confirmed that I never received any email confirmation for a reservation that I tried to make. So obviously I had no idea that I had a reservation here. Hotel ended up charging me for a stay without telling me I had a reservation.

Microtel Dickson City General Manager didn't care I was a repeat customer, kept telling me to deal with Wyndham corporate office. Refused to show any goodwill whatsoever.

Wyndham Customer Care is the worst customer care I've ever dealt with. They just say it's the Microtel Inn & Suites Dickson City General Manager that I need to deal with. They both just ping-ponged me back and forth to each other.

Do not expect any customer service here whatsoever. You have been forewarned. Very dishonest organization. They'd rather lose a regular customer than refund 1 night stay, even with a bug in their system that didn't email me a confirmation.

Date of stay: May 2022
Tim Deitrick, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickson City/Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2022

Guest personally confirmed his own reservation by clicking enter and booking his one night stay at the Microtel located in Dickson City Pa. The reservation was received from the Wyndham web site and reserved for this guest at Dickson City Microtel. Guest never checked in for this reservation and never canceled his reservation. The guest was charged for a no call no show. Guest should have documented the date of his arrival and did not remember making this reservation. Please read all other reviews when making a decision about booking at our hotel.

Reviewed 7 June 2022

Amanda helped me confirm my reservation. I spoke with her explaining the needs of my workers & stated that they have been up for 2 days straight working construction & would be ready to crash. She had their room keys waiting for them as soon as they walked in the door & went above and beyond helping them with their needs and getting them into their comfortable beds ASAP. Hotel was clean & beds were comfortable. I have booked at Days inn down the street & it was a complete dump!! I stumbled upon Microtel inn & have never stayed at one before so I was a little apprehensive. Im so glad I booked my guys here!! They loved it & have requested that I ONLY book this hotel when they are working in the area!! Did I mention AMANDA was awesome & a big help with booking, Checking in & out super fast!

Date of stay: June 2022