Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$109
ZenHotels.comUS$116
FindHotelUS$98
1,469 results
All reviews scranton area waffles place to stay great stay continental breakfast beds were comfortable convenient location parking lot highway cleanliness wedding rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2021

Clean, comfortable, great value and more!
Our trip was a simple overnighter, the property situated about halfway to our destination. Our tall family of four fit pretty easily in the room and we quickly got to sleep in the very comfortable beds.
We were pleasantly surprised by the attention to cleanliness and service.
In the morning, I soon met the general manager on-site, not an experience I’ve had at any other property. His presence and way of managing the staff and guest experience speaks volumes about customer service done well. I highly recommend this property and operation for its value.

Reviewed 27 November 2021

We stayed here for the busy week of Thanksgiving! Really didn’t get busy until the end of the week but was still very quiet. I agree with most reviews. The parking area fills up on the Thursday and Friday we were here and I didn’t want to park in a dark area so we parked by the little shed for one night.
The staff was very friendly and we saw three different workers at the counter while there and they were all nice. The only dislike’s was the pillows. Most Wyndham hotels I stayed at have four big pillows and I could never sleep with more than two of them. Also the shower wasn’t so good. The water came out slow and took a while to get soap off body.

Reviewed 26 November 2021

Exactly what I want for a single night. Friendly desk staff, clean room and reasonable price. Breakfast was better than expected. Downsides are minimal, underwhelming tv, no charging ports, small bed pillows, odd entry to lot.

Reviewed 17 November 2021

One of the nicest hotels in the area, well worth the price. Very spacious, excellent room layout. Extremely comfortable, wide range of adequate room lighting available, added "bedroom" privacy. Super clean. Easy check in and out. Felt safe.

Reviewed 14 November 2021

I 'am 78 years old and have stayed at dozens of properties from Motel 6 to the Plaza in NY during my world travels...I have never stayed at a location that was better run or had better customer service. Tim Radcliff's efficiency and attention to detail from cleanliness to meeting my needs is the epitome of the best customer service I have ever encountered.

Date of stay: May 2021