Hotels.com
Snaptravel
Agoda.com
FindHotel
1,459 results
All reviews scranton area waffles place to stay great stay continental breakfast parking lot highway cleanliness accommodations wedding rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2021

We stayed here for the busy week of Thanksgiving! Really didn’t get busy until the end of the week but was still very quiet. I agree with most reviews. The parking area fills up on the Thursday and Friday we were here and I didn’t want to park in a dark area so we parked by the little shed for one night.
The staff was very friendly and we saw three different workers at the counter while there and they were all nice. The only dislike’s was the pillows. Most Wyndham hotels I stayed at have four big pillows and I could never sleep with more than two of them. Also the shower wasn’t so good. The water came out slow and took a while to get soap off body.

Reviewed 26 November 2021

Exactly what I want for a single night. Friendly desk staff, clean room and reasonable price. Breakfast was better than expected. Downsides are minimal, underwhelming tv, no charging ports, small bed pillows, odd entry to lot.

Reviewed 17 November 2021

One of the nicest hotels in the area, well worth the price. Very spacious, excellent room layout. Extremely comfortable, wide range of adequate room lighting available, added "bedroom" privacy. Super clean. Easy check in and out. Felt safe.

Reviewed 14 November 2021

I 'am 78 years old and have stayed at dozens of properties from Motel 6 to the Plaza in NY during my world travels...I have never stayed at a location that was better run or had better customer service. Tim Radcliff's efficiency and attention to detail from cleanliness to meeting my needs is the epitome of the best customer service I have ever encountered.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 24 October 2021

We are Hampton Inn folks but all of our regular stops were all booked so we decided to give this place a try. If you are in a pinch maybe otherwise standards are low
Checked in and no one was at the front desk waited 15 mins for someone to show. Room was dark with horrible florescent lighting and not as clean as it should have been. Fridge didn't work and sink handle came off hubby got it back on so we could use it. Stopped on the way out to a horrible dinner next door to tell the receptionist about the sink etc no one there again
Woke up at 1 am to a group shouting in the hallway for over an hour heard the man next to us yell out to them to shut up
Couldnt wait to leave never again for us!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple